• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Good weekend- started off however with us taking the in-laws to Gatwick at 1am - I stayed awake for some reason - but when we got back at 5 the sky was so clear, we sat outside with a glass of Chablis watching the sun come up. I didn't wake until 1pm on Saturday- but no rest for the wicked, we were invited to a dinner party with the Town Clerk, in the next village along. Nice dinner, spoiled somewhat by the other guest who blamed his situation on everything but himself (EU, the government, foreigners...). Both of us wanted to drink, so we walked the hour back in the dark which was fun. Sunday - our youngest was in the church choir (every month), so we went to that, which was good, (always good to get nice comments about your kids). Then, as it was a nice day, we went to Headcorn Aerodrome (which is only 5 mins away) to watch the planes (including a nice Tiger Moth) and see the museum.

They do skydiving from there. Did you get to see anything?

Customers. that take the time to leave a review on TRIPADVISOR thus pushing us up to the heady hieghts of number four,and ever better is all the people who sign up just to leave us a review.

Nice trip up to Wolverhampton today. Ok, I was carrying blue asbestos which isn't good, my arse is still numb from the Scania seat but one load, job and knock on a friday works for me.

Back