• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Cancelled Sky the other day and was about to sign up for Virgin. Sky phoned up and gave me 50% off everything and upgraded me to Fibre. They also credited my account with £50 incase the house move cost me but it was free so my first month is free.

I got a load of decline hand comics for my youngest and turns out in the bundle was a rare one which he has just sold for 250euros.
Just had the snail festival in our town and we broke all takings record by 400 euros and pleased and proud that we coped with the pressure and rushes and all clients went away happy and fed.

I got a load of decline hand comics for my youngest and turns out in the bundle was a rare one which he has just sold for 250euros.
Just had the snail festival in our town and we broke all takings record by 400 euros and pleased and proud that we coped with the pressure and rushes and all clients went away happy and fed.

Not the ones I sold then!

Lovely day up here despite the forecast, popped down a local park, full of wildlife and so peaceful despite being smack back in the middle of a town.

It's also going to hurt the part-timers. Will they all be able to get time off work to fly to Canada for a match?

For one game a year, I imagine most players wouldn't mind using up three or four days of their annual holiday allocation in order to play a game in Toronto. Given that they already dedicate a lot of time and basically don't have weekends to themselves during the season...

The issue might come with Challenge Cup or playoff games, where players wouldn't necessarily have the chance to give their employers much notice. Also, recovery time after a trip to Canada will be compromised. The league may look at bye weeks, like they do in the NFL (although this year, Indy will be playing the week after their Wembley game).

Keeping on topic, the warm glow of a fantastic weekend in Scotland for the wedding of a very good mate. All the gang made it up, we had a right old laugh and the pub in our hotel had some cracking local beers.

Last edited:
watching that youtube video of our Wembley day out last year! what a day! engraved in my memory forever I will be telling the grandkids about that day in years to come!

We had a customer who came in every saturday for a crepe and a coke and made it last for up to 4 hours bu she has not been in for about 6 months but today she is back and been in for 3 hours on one magnum ice cream,good to have her back.

Got a new job five minutes from my house with a four day work week. Start May 23 after a week off where I'm going to the Oregon coast. All very pleasant.

Nice. What do you do?

I have always dreamed of working locally. I hate London but quite like London remuneration.

Back