• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

After a lot of treatment on my shin from my wife (both laser and acupuncture) I woke up this morning to almost no pain.

I even managed to walk from the station to the office without too much difficulty (had to work from home yesterday because the pain was so bad). Give it a few more days, and I should be able to get back in the gym, and start playing tennis again.

Happy days.

After seeing a fellow Zoner in a Joy Division T-Shirt on FB, I popped onto Ebay and got myself one :thumbsup: Considered getting on for MK Jnr, but that words "Unknown Pleasures" put me off somewhat :stunned:

After a lot of treatment on my shin from my wife (both laser and acupuncture) I woke up this morning to almost no pain.

I even managed to walk from the station to the office without too much difficulty (had to work from home yesterday because the pain was so bad). Give it a few more days, and I should be able to get back in the gym, and start playing tennis again.

Happy days.
This is brilliant news and has made a good day great

Just bought some tickets to a county T20 game at Lord's. £20 a pop for the Compton Upper which in itself is reasonable enough, but also no booking fee, no postage fee, no other hidden nonsense, just a flat price. Well done.

Car stolen at 3.00am Wendesday from my drive- I saw it go :angry: (cashed after it in other car but couldn't see it).
Kids put it on facebook and at 9.30pm an off duty policeman called to say he had just signed into facebook and was staring at my car.- 1 1/2 miles from my house down quiet street. Car now with police, no obvious signs of damage :smile:

Car stolen at 3.00am Wendesday from my drive- I saw it go :angry: (cashed after it in other car but couldn't see it).
Kids put it on facebook and at 9.30pm an off duty policeman called to say he had just signed into facebook and was staring at my car.- 1 1/2 miles from my house down quiet street. Car now with police, no obvious signs of damage :smile:

Wow. What amazing news. Did they find the spare keys in the glove box? If not, can I suggest you invest in new locks (assuming it's possible)?

What type of car, how did the scum bags nick it? Just asking to know if it might be a trend to worry about.

Bit of afternoon loafing, I managed to secure a Joy Division and a Smiths T-shirt for MK Jnr :thumbsup: My wife will be so thrilled :hilarious:

Back