• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Kenny Everett on YouTube.

Sid Snot:

I got stopped by the fuzz the other day.

They said 'Where are you from?'

I said 'Southall'

They said 'Where are you going?'

I said 'Vauxhall'

They said 'What have you got in the bag?'

I said 'Nothing'

Got some paint from the Dulux Trade Shop in London Road, proper shop and very good service - highly recommended above the sloppy offerings from the huge chain hypermarkets.

Had a call yesterday from im guessing a journo asking if we were doing any special dishes for the queens birthday but i think the joke went way over his head when i told him pot noodles,but it made me giggle.

My daughter had her first disco with her Rainbow (Brownies for 5-6 year olds) unit today. I picked her up, and saw her before she saw me. Caught a glimpse of her just having THE BEST TIME with the other girls and I'm still grinning about it three hours later.

My daughter had her first disco with her Rainbow (Brownies for 5-6 year olds) unit today. I picked her up, and saw her before she saw me. Caught a glimpse of her just having THE BEST TIME with the other girls and I'm still grinning about it three hours later.

Fab stuff! Some of my happiest times spent within the GG organisation - got a camp blanket available for loan if required. Seeing your children having fun without them knowing you're watching is just the best!

2 of my best mates getting the Witham town job full time, 1st foray into semi pro management after doing the business at my sunday club, well deserved!

Decided the weather wasn't good enough to fly today, so I broke out the Karcher and cleaned the patio, and front porch area. Thoroughly satisfied...

Have bitten my nails for most of my life. Having gone cold turkey, I now have a full set of nails for once in my life. What a weird feeling.

Oh and my wife's business keeps getting contracts.

Back