• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The raspberry liqueur I've just finished making.

Now to pack it away for about 3 months to mature, and try and keep the wife's mitts off it.

Last edited:
A curious mixture of right-backs, loanees, goalkeepers and youths. Oh and Noel Hunt.

Was ice cream gate because it wasn't Rossi?

That's because the GKs and rightbacks have always supported anything we've done with the JBs - and I mean everything, Dan, John and Paul come to all our events and are always brilliant with the kids.

I think the loanees were asked specifically to come, but they all enjoyed it. We'd expected a couple of other injured players but Hunt was the only one to come. I've a series of 4 photos with the ice-cream, unfortunately not the one where it actually hit Luke's face!

5 power sockets, a double and treble, installed in the hall. All channelled in and working on a dedicated radial circuit. All the bollocks like the answer-phone, modem etc now despatched to hall. Why did so many older houses not have power sockets in halls? Just need a new pair of knees and a stretcher-rack for my back now.

Just seen in my phone calendar (that I share with my wife) that we're out to friends on Saturday night with our boys, and the boys are staying over!

Can't wait for Sunday morning!

The raspberry liqueur I've just finished making.

Now to pack it away for about 3 months to mature, and try and keep the wife's mitts off it.

How long does it keep for LB? I brought some a year or so ago for a recipe have haven't touched it since. Should I be worried?

Back