• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Left home at just gone five for my usual two and a half hour slog round the M25 and down the A127. I'm now parked up wondering what to do with the next hour or so. I've already rang home to wish my kids good night...

The misery in Burlington Burties, Bevis Marks bitching about the row of tippers parked outside. Good move making that complaint, everyone walked down the road to another shop for their fags and whatnot. Probably lost about £70 odd . Ho ho.

Stopping a hangover with a surgical strike of a Big Mac, a Filet of Fish and a Cheeseburger plus a large coke zero.

I rarely eat at McDonalds but they have done the business this time.

My only objection was the number of plump women who feel pyjamas and Ugg boots are suitable dining attire.

Great stuff MK!
I find it incredible the amount of people who get to adulthood not just non swimmers but aqua-phobic.

Used to be part of the national curriculum that children should leave primary school education at KS2 being able to swim 25m, having been out of it for a couple of years now, I don't know if that changed?

Used to be part of the national curriculum that children should leave primary school education at KS2 being able to swim 25m, having been out of it for a couple of years now, I don't know if that changed?
Knowing your 12 times table is probably part of the curriculum but if i fell off the pier the last thing i'd worry about is how many 12's in 144 (I know it's 10):smile:

Finally got a couple of tickets for Springsteen's concert here in May (after over 2 hours online).

Good job I was working at home this morning.:happy:

Last edited:
Back