• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just been to the petrol station and some **** in a BMW had parked where he wasn't supposed to - in front of the pumps rather than alongside them. While he was inside paying, a lorry stopped by one of the pumps and nearly blocked the guy in.

BMW **** got out, but it took him a 38-point turn

its Friday afternoon, getting closer to going home time and tonight is dungeon and dragons night with a few mates. p,s I'm 57 and yes, I haven't grown up

its Friday afternoon, getting closer to going home time and tonight is dungeon and dragons night with a few mates. p,s I'm 57 and yes, I haven't grown up

Nowt wrong with that. I'm 26 and watch a 3-4 hour DnD stream every Sunday (because I'm Billy no mates to do DnD with IRL. Also, the maths involved would probably make my head explode).

As an addition to my previous post about Southend fans making me happy. It's happened again, as thanks to an unsought offer of help my finances (such as they are) are now in the very capable hands of one of our own.

You're alright you know, you lot.

MK Jnr going from screaming when I put her on her belly in the baby pool to doing a basic doggy paddle and jumping in the big pool without a care in the world in the space of an hour. It was a remarkable transformation.

MK Jnr going from screaming when I put her on her belly in the baby pool to doing a basic doggy paddle and jumping in the big pool without a care in the world in the space of an hour. It was a remarkable transformation.
Great stuff MK!
I find it incredible the amount of people who get to adulthood not just non swimmers but aqua-phobic.

Great stuff MK!
I find it incredible the amount of people who get to adulthood not just non swimmers but aqua-phobic.

My father in law being one of those at the ripe age of 67! I agree with you it's incredible and I'm surprised after the success of Rebecca Adlington she hasn't pushed more schools and adults to get their kids swimming. Chris Hoy did it with cycling in conjunction with Sky!

As an addition to my previous post about Southend fans making me happy. It's happened again, as thanks to an unsought offer of help my finances (such as they are) are now in the very capable hands of one of our own.

You're alright you know, you lot.

Please let us know who is sending unsolicited financial offers of help to members so we can look into this.

We don't like members making money off the back of the Zone --- unless they pay us a % or pestering other members.

Great stuff MK!

My father in law being one of those at the ripe age of 67! I agree with you it's incredible and I'm surprised after the success of Rebecca Adlington she hasn't pushed more schools and adults to get their kids swimming. Chris Hoy did it with cycling in conjunction with Sky!

I'm a non-swimmer. It comes with the Dyspraxia territory when you have the coordination of a rock. Same for cycling. Love to do both, physically incapable. And not for the lack of trying either.

Back