• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The latest member of the Sheffield Shrimpers arrived safely today. Mum and Baby are doing well!

Had a gnasher tugged out of my head yesterday. Rotton to the core and wouldn't have looked out of place in a grave yard. The relief is heavenly.

An imminent short break in Malvern.

Good pubs, a top Indian restaurant and lots of walking in the hills.

Girls are notoriously more expensive as they get older mate
Remember what it cost you to get to Doctorate level? That will be your responsibility when/if she gets there. You have been warned!

Oh, and congrats to you and Mrs Pubey, enjoy!

Congratulations Pubey, prepare for lots of strops as she gets older my eldest is 7 going on on 17.

On another note I got off my fat lazy arse and went for a run, about time I burnt off the Christmas weight I'm only 3 years late.

Finally bought some new headphones - Sennheisers - and what a difference it makes. I no longer have to strain to hear my own tunes over the ***** dance music in the gym - 90s Indie all the way :winking:

Just submitted my first short story for consideration.

Can't quite work out if the stomach churns are because of nerves or because I haven't eaten today...

The Great Escape - met them at a Convention a few weeks back. Chances are if it's taken up it'll go online, in which case I will be spamming the link across the entire internet.

If it's then put into their yearly anthology, I'll be screaming the Amazon links from the top of the world, too.

Back