• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Buy a new phone. The one we have just bought can be set up to give a busy tone to anyone who rings with a withheld number.

Thanks for the thought LB, we can do that with our handsets now, unfortunately we have relatives and friends who have ex-directory numbers which come up as withheld.

MK Jnr now has "night terrors" which means groans and howls in her sleep throughout the night. She wakes up fresh as a daisy, me I had to sleep downstairs on the sofa with ear plugs to make sure I was rested for work.

I got more sleep when she was a newborn :stunned:

MK Jnr now has "night terrors" which means groans and howls in her sleep throughout the night. She wakes up fresh as a daisy, me I had to sleep downstairs on the sofa with ear plugs to make sure I was rested for work.

I got more sleep when she was a newborn :stunned:

Lol, it'll get worse yet!!!

Her, and possibly a quiet phone line. Besides, she had trouble understanding my Romford dialect! Hopefully the face to face meeting will be more productive.

Nothing to do with her grasp on English then? And the real problem was one she shares with you.

Is that easy to do?

Yes. From the BT Website:

To permanently withhold your number ring 0800 800 150.

To withhold your number on individual calls dial 141 followed by the phone number of the person you want to call.

If your number is permanently withheld and you want to forward it dial 1470 followed by the phone number of the person you want to call.

Yes. From the BT Website:

To permanently withhold your number ring 0800 800 150.

To withhold your number on individual calls dial 141 followed by the phone number of the person you want to call.

If your number is permanently withheld and you want to forward it dial 1470 followed by the phone number of the person you want to call.

Thanks LB. I would green you but it seems I have to spread it around a bit more first!

Couldn't tell me what phone you got and where from could you? We have so many cold calls I've been considering ditching the land line. Cheers

My wife got it from John Lewis. It's a Gigaset. I think it was a Which? best buy. It's got all the features we wanted, but it feels quite cheap to the touch. That said, it works a treat, and with 2 young boys in the house even an expensive phone wouldn't last 2 minutes!

Click Here.

Just back from Tesco Prince Avenue, people with the hump in motorised wheel chairs doing the 'ankle' run in narrow aisles.

Just back from Tesco Prince Avenue, people with the hump in motorised wheel chairs doing the 'ankle' run in narrow aisles.

Most of these can shop any bloody time of the day, why choose a time when people are on their way home from work???! Just had same thing happen at Morrisons.

Just heard that the Bill Wyman show that I'd got tickets for at the beginning of August in Cambrils has been cancelled.:angry:

That's a hatrick for this summer with Blondie's gig here last week also cancelled and Robert Plant's at Cap Roig also pulled.

Must be a crisis.:'(

Just heard that the Bill Wyman show that I'd got tickets for at the beginning of August in Cambrils has been cancelled.:angry:

That's a hatrick for this summer with Blondie's gig here last week also cancelled and Robert Plant's at Cap Roig also pulled.

Must be a crisis.:'(

Pensioners, just can't trust them.

Back