• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The media frenzy over some BBC presenter which may or may not be complete b#ll#cks. Who really gives a flying f###? Top story everywhere, news specials!?? Pandering to nosy hypocritical bastards, that's all. Oh...........and Clare Balding's jolly hockey sticks ooh it's so exciting aaahh look there a funny cat presenting of Wimbledon is also getting right up my noset

The usual distraction tactics by a compliant media to try to make us look elsewhere while really important issues are developing unseen.

The Southend Hospital car park barrier. I was over half an hour late for my appointment today as stuck in the queue to get in. Got told off a little until I explained. I got there well early, but the problem is it's a one car out, one car in system. Now what keeps happening, and it's been happening for the last three years or so, is that the barrier letting cars out doesn't work properly. It stops letting cars out. A car can't go in until a car comes out. Drivers furiously trying to get help. Then it will let one out, and be stuck for another 10 minutes, before letting another car out. So both queues build up to a lot of cars, and tempers flaring in both queues. Crazy they haven't fixed it. The man in front of me at reception was told he was too late and had to re-book. I wonder how many times that's happening a day, and wasting an appointment slot.

Last edited:
The Southend Hospital car park barrier. I was over half an hour late for my appointment today as stuck in the queue to get in. Got told off a little until I explained. I got there well early, but the problem is it's a one car out, one car in system. Now what keeps happening, and it's been happening for the last three years or so, is that the barrier letting cars out doesn't work properly. It stops letting cars out. A car can't go in until a car comes out. Drivers furiously trying to get help. Then it will let one out, and be stuck for another 10 minutes, before letting another car out. So both queues build up to a lot of cars, and tempers flaring in both queues. Crazy they haven't fixed it. The man in front of me at reception was told he was too late and had to re-book. I wonder how many times that's happening a day, and wasting an appointment slot.
On the rare occasion ( fortunately ) i have to go there, i drive around the side streets near Fairfax Drive to Prittlewell Chase & have always managed to find a parking space.
Appreciate it's a 10 min walk to the Hosp, & some people struggle with that, but the Hosp car park a nightmare.

On the rare occasion ( fortunately ) i have to go there, i drive around the side streets near Fairfax Drive to Prittlewell Chase & have always managed to find a parking space.
Appreciate it's a 10 min walk to the Hosp, & some people struggle with that, but the Hosp car park a nightmare.
Yes, I also do the drive around thing, but today I couldn't get a space anywhere. I drove up and down about 8 side roads where you don't need a permit. So I thought I'd better join the car park queue, as I was still early.

The witch hunt for the BBC presenter us now over. Police say no case to answer for based on current evidence.

It's OK though, he's now receiving help in-patient hospital care due to a mental health episode.

How many people use OnlyFans to do exactly the same stuff. Media always seem to whip it up into a frenzy before any police investigation has been launched / concluded. Especially the Sun who seem to delight in this kind of unveiling.

The witch hunt for the BBC presenter us now over. Police say no case to answer for based on current evidence.

It's OK though, he's now receiving help in-patient hospital care due to a mental health episode.

How many people use OnlyFans to do exactly the same stuff. Media always seem to whip it up into a frenzy before any police investigation has been launched / concluded. Especially the Sun who seem to delight in this kind of unveiling.
The Sun are salty now that it is someone other than them earning from adult photos of 17 year olds.

Yeah more trouble in The Hoy and Helmet.

Agro from kids who can't take a few pints.
I don't even bother with pubs anymore for this reason.

My mate got punched in the back of the head for no reason about this time last year, the landlord had it on CCTV but didn't want to help us press charges on the **** more worried about their pub's rep.

When we all went over to have a word with this guy's mates they all started offering us out and threatening to have their mates stab us when we left. Idiots.

Last edited:
Greater Anglia - trains just started running again from liv st to s Vic. Almost 3 hours without trains - good reminder why I'm currently resisting the requirement to go back to the office 3 days a week.

Anyone taking themseves off to the cinema in Barna should take advantage of the 2 euro tickets on Tuesdays (any session) for Seniors (with ID) at 17 major cinemas ,including all the ones showing films in VO (version original) that Brits are likely to want to see.Nothing appealed last week (when the offer started ) but I'll be seeing Paul Schrader's The Master Gardener with Signourney Weaver later .And Oppenheimer next week which opens here on Friday ,apparently.

Last edited:
Anyone taking themseves off to the cinema in Barna should take advantage of the 2 euro tickets on Tuesdays (any session) for Seniors (with ID) at 17 major cinemas ,including all the ones showing films in VO (version original) that Brits are likely to want to see.Nothing appealed last week 8when the offer started ) but I'll be seeing Paul Schrader's The Master Gardener with Signourney Weaver later .And Pppenheimer next week which opens here on Friday ,apparently.

I hope your wife is happy you’re taking Sigourney

Back