• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It just said on the radio a traffic officer has been struck and badly injured putting in a roadblock to protect a Just stop oil protester sitting on the motorway at junction 27 of the M25. I hope this puts a stop to it now.

Keeps mine and TUIB's pension funds ticking over nicely. Swings and roundabouts. Of course my point in quoting the figures is that there is a plan for the UK to eventually be as low a carbon country as possible. May not be quick enough but compared to many countries it's pretty good. It does of course take time to transfer over. Wish China, South Korea, Australia, India et al would get in line
Maybe yours but not so sure about mine. :Winking:

It just said on the radio a traffic officer has been struck and badly injured putting in a roadblock to protect a Just stop oil protester sitting on the motorway at junction 27 of the M25. I hope this puts a stop to it now.
At what point does it start to become acceptable to start gentle nudging these people out of the road with our cars. If not acceptable just yet, perhaps turning the car around and revving the engine so they have a nice aroma of exhaust fumes.

At what point does it start to become acceptable to start gentle nudging these people out of the road with our cars. If not acceptable just yet, perhaps turning the car around and revving the engine so they have a nice aroma of exhaust fumes.
IIRC Plod was a heck of a lot more animated, faster and physical in clearing major roads such as the A1 of striking, bloke, blue collar, working, fit miners in the 1980s than now.

These people need to be dealt with quickly 5 years in prison and massive fines etc.Its getting ridiculous now.My brother in law had to put off job over it and they need money as new baby on way and now a police officer been badly hurt.Enough is enough

BBC reporting.
In recent stories they are chundering on about war in Ukraine, about UK armed forces, then onto Remembrance Day respect; then they put up story about UK Forces killing children in Afghan War, note the word .... killing ... , not deaths collatoral, accidental or otherwise.

Then the report, with sympathy and such on migrant crisis in Eastern Med, Italy and UK. Next they give story on lack of prosecutions of illegals entering UK following new laws brought in by Priti Patel.

Is it kaleidoscope cross lined reporting or sheetspreading manipulation?

Saw Espanyol lose last night 0-1 at home to Villarreal.You just know they're going down.Bit like watching SUFC on iFollow really!

Stll the good news for Espanyol fans is they don't have another home game until January.

Stuck a mile before junction 25 on the M25 due to Just Stop Oil dickheads. Been her3 an hour trying to get to Bletchley. Hope the police wrap them up in a mattress and kick the **** out of them.

• Angry
Reactions: tia
BBC reporting.
In recent stories they are chundering on about war in Ukraine, about UK armed forces, then onto Remembrance Day respect; then they put up story about UK Forces killing children in Afghan War, note the word .... killing ... , not deaths collatoral, accidental or otherwise.

Then the report, with sympathy and such on migrant crisis in Eastern Med, Italy and UK. Next they give story on lack of prosecutions of illegals entering UK following new laws brought in by Priti Patel.

Is it kaleidoscope cross lined reporting or sheetspreading manipulation?
I have boycotted BBC news since their reporting of the Seattle riots and the criticism of the mayor by the police chief which eventually led to the police chief (Black and female BTW but I guess the wrong sort of Black and female) being removed which was so biased it amounted to lies. I don't like being lied to.

Last edited:
Back