• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My 2 kids have managed to purchase 10 episodes of Peppa Pig from Amazon Prime at £2.49 each.

I've tried to locate where the settings are so that it asks for a pin numbe etc but can't find it at all.

Any help from anyone would be amazing before i'm broke before Christmas

My 2 kids have managed to purchase 10 episodes of Peppa Pig from Amazon Prime at £2.49 each.

I've tried to locate where the settings are so that it asks for a pin numbe etc but can't find it at all.

Any help from anyone would be amazing before i'm broke before Christmas
Found it

For anyone else in the same issue you have to put parental controls and the pin number for purchases on ALL devices.

I just assumed that setting parental controls on one device would would set it for all devices (PC, Smartphone, TV, Fire stick) Oh no, not a chance that would be far to simple.

I suppose they have to try and pay for the Neighbours and the Rings of Power somehow. Well I hope my £24.90 purchase has helped.

Leaking toilet cistern. We're covered with Homeserve but had to wait 24 hrs before they came out. Spare bit now ordered, wont be fitted till Thursday. Cistern still leaking until then and one of the large porcelain wall tiles bashed out to get to the cistern. Bollocks is all I can say about that.

Leaking toilet cistern. We're covered with Homeserve but had to wait 24 hrs before they came out. Spare bit now ordered, wont be fitted till Thursday. Cistern still leaking until then and one of the large porcelain wall tiles bashed out to get to the cistern. Bollocks is all I can say about that.
It sounds like a load of old toilet to me!

Sandbach Shrimper said:
The weird obsession with mixed-race couples in this year's Christmas adverts and advertising in general. You'd think from watching TV that half the population is in one.

I am often saying that to my partner.....Rather than concentrating on selling the goods they hold meetings to see how many boxes they can tick.

Sandbach Shrimper said:
The weird obsession with mixed-race couples in this year's Christmas adverts and advertising in general. You'd think from watching TV that half the population is in one.

I am often saying that to my partner.....Rather than concentrating on selling the goods they hold meetings to see how many boxes they can tick.
Yeah, it's bad form isn't it? They should be banned from our screens.

Very silly "clever" answer
Question Would you expect LGBT to be mentioned in every other advert?
The reaction by most people would be "oh no not again"

Advertising has to have a modicom of reality.

You’re from Dagenham, right? If all you ever saw on TV were corned beef adverts, at what point would you be saying “oh no not again”

:Winking:

• Haha
Reactions: RHB
Sandbach Shrimper said:

I get what you're saying and what @Sandbach Shrimper meant, it does seem more about ticking boxes these days rather than the product itself! That said, it doesn't bother me.

I get what you're saying and what @Sandbach Shrimper meant, it does seem more about ticking boxes these days rather than the product itself! That said, it doesn't bother me.
And that's the bottom line. If you spend your life focusing on stuff like that then it just compounds it. Of course some media will stress that sort of thing, but eventually things normalise out.

Very silly "clever" answer
Question Would you expect LGBT to be mentioned in every other advert?
The reaction by most people would be "oh no not again"

Advertising has to have a modicom of reality.
Pot, kettle?

Back