• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More traffic lights at rayleigh weir, made getting out of rayleigh this morning nearly impossible

Everywhere in our areas is affected. Southend has City Fibre laying full broadband cable to the houses across the whole Borough and the Council are resurfacing , again across the city. Total preplanned chaos.

Everywhere in our areas is affected. Southend has City Fibre laying full broadband cable to the houses across the whole Borough and the Council are resurfacing , again across the city. Total preplanned chaos.
I had a contract with City Fibre. I was based in their Covent Garden office. Really nice people.

You should try living round my way. I think we have temporary traffic lights more than we don't. To keep us on our toes the workers keep moving them.
Having only one main road into / out of Rochford is bad enough on a good day what with ruddy supermarket delivery vans that block through traffic. Thursdays is bin collection day, a mile and a half of utter hell….

Disney+ has stopped working on TV via the Firestick and my smartphone. Seems fine on mobile data, but not playing ball on wifi. Tried all the usual things like resetting, uninstalling etc

However, you try telling that to two children aged 4 and 2 why they can't watch Moana

Disney+ has stopped working on TV via the Firestick and my smartphone. Seems fine on mobile data, but not playing ball on wifi. Tried all the usual things like resetting, uninstalling etc

However, you try telling that to two children aged 4 and 2 why they can't watch Moana

Do other apps on your firestick work?

Can you open it on a laptop/computer and plug in to your tv?

Having only one main road into / out of Rochford is bad enough on a good day what with ruddy supermarket delivery vans that block through traffic. Thursdays is bin collection day, a mile and a half of utter hell….
Indeed. We have the same, We have one main road and that is almost always affected by the traffic lights.

Do other apps on your firestick work?

Can you open it on a laptop/computer and plug in to your tv?
All other apps work on the firestick. Disney+ stated there was an issue with the connection. I tried on the app on my phone and also got the same issue. Turned off wifi, and used mobile date and it works fine. Yet no issues with the wifi as was able to watch iplayer, netflix amazon prime.

After talking with Disney+ over instant chat i believe they have have reset my settings their end (IP address) and its now working (ish) A little slow to load up but gets there eventually.

Did you restart the firestick? Did you restart your router? Did you update the firestick to the latest updates that just came out? Usually one of those does it. Did that for my niece. Failing that, check the Disney+ app to make sure they don't have an important update to install.

Did you restart the firestick? Did you restart your router? Did you update the firestick to the latest updates that just came out? Usually one of those does it. Did that for my niece. Failing that, check the Disney+ app to make sure they don't have an important update to install. Sorry, was writing as you posted your last post.

BBC have pulled out the big guns. Huw edwards is now the anchor on the BBC news and joined by Nicholas Witchell. Huw is wearing a black tie. They have also just switched the signer from a female in a blue flowery dress to a male in a suit and tie

Had tickets for both lords and oval test match v South Africa. Lords missed as finished early (no play day 4). so I was really looking forward to day 2, 3 and 4 at the oval as had tickets for each day

Back