• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freaked by a Sikh.

Still trying to work out whether he is a street con artist or a mind reader. Came up to me in the street and without me even telling him anything about my life was very close to accurate about my life and circumstances. He wrote a lot of things down on a piece of paper, told me March would be a lucky month and I would come into some money. That's Bonus month and if I get what he wrote down I really will be freaked out.

The upshot of it is he wrote on and screwed up a piece of paper, gave it to me and then said he will ask 2 questions for which the answers are already written down. He asked my favourite colour and how many in my family including wife. Yes, Blue 3 was on that paper.

Now I said very little to him through the whole episode. My suspicions are aroused by his final request for a donation for his travels and I actually gave him a tidy sum, not extortionate but still healthy. I'm trying to work out where I've been conned because I know I have.

For my latest whinge. Threatened strike by Safety workers at JFK on Thursday when I fly home from NY. I will be miffed if I miss Friday night. Oh and Christmas at home with family ha ha

For my latest whinge. Threatened strike by Safety workers at JFK on Thursday when I fly home from NY. I will be miffed if I miss Friday night. Oh and Christmas at home with family ha ha

That is so wierd as im on the Heycroft school parents forum and someone has just posted on the whats hacking you off thread that if a strike at jfk dosent go ahead she will be well miffed.

Rude old people who think they have the right to swear at me & my daughter. C unit, I hope your Christmas is lonely and miserable.

People like that are the true scum of the earth.

And who calls their son Neon anyway?! :nope::angry::thump::headbang:

A stupid tree hugging hippy I'd imagine who no doubt puts her "faith" in mystical ******** she's cherry picked from Eastern religions, because like man, "they're sooooo cooool."

While i'm all for letting people have other beliefs (non-religious myself but the missus is Catholic), there comes a time where one has to draw the line.

This bint went right on ahead and flew over that line. She now resides in the mountains of madness.

Bloody Orange offshore call centre. Had to phone up to activate new Sim and they put me on a 24 month contract instead of the 12 month contract I'd signed up for. I didn't notice this until 30 mins later when checking the online account so had to call again to get it corrected - which could only be done by the person who did the activation!! That's an hour of my life lost!

Bloody Orange offshore call centre. Had to phone up to activate new Sim and they put me on a 24 month contract instead of the 12 month contract I'd signed up for. I didn't notice this until 30 mins later when checking the online account so had to call again to get it corrected - which could only be done by the person who did the activation!! That's an hour of my life lost!
Ive been trying to cancel contracts with orange for two months , they keep telling me i havernt cancelled even though i cancelled when paying the bill. Their latest trick was to put meon hold and then hang up

Windows 8 updates. They seem to be every few days and they take ages to install. What's that, Microsoft releasing something full of bugs and holes? Never!

Ive been trying to cancel contracts with orange for two months , they keep telling me i havernt cancelled even though i cancelled when paying the bill. Their latest trick was to put meon hold and then hang up
Christ! I've got 2 contracts (wife and daughter) with them now. The first one is due up for renewal in April - As long as it stays the same deal/price I'd be happy to auto-renew.

Ummmm jet lag ! Just read chit chat. Should have dozed off this afternoon I guess. Fkin gutted and yes I'm now wide awake but at 630 last night I was dead to the world and in agony with neck.

Films on DVD that have far too many trailers at the beginning (that you're unable to skip). One recently must've had about 15 minutes!:angry:

Freaked by a Sikh.

Still trying to work out whether he is a street con artist or a mind reader. Came up to me in the street and without me even telling him anything about my life was very close to accurate about my life and circumstances. He wrote a lot of things down on a piece of paper, told me March would be a lucky month and I would come into some money. That's Bonus month and if I get what he wrote down I really will be freaked out.

The upshot of it is he wrote on and screwed up a piece of paper, gave it to me and then said he will ask 2 questions for which the answers are already written down. He asked my favourite colour and how many in my family including wife. Yes, Blue 3 was on that paper.

Now I said very little to him through the whole episode. My suspicions are aroused by his final request for a donation for his travels and I actually gave him a tidy sum, not extortionate but still healthy. I'm trying to work out where I've been conned because I know I have.

The bit where you were conned is the bit were you handed over money.

Oh dear. Jet lag again. Landed 7am local time yesterday morning. 3 hours kip on plane was an unusual treat. 2 hour doze yesterday morning then 3 hours last night. Been wide awake since 2am despite trying everything. Now 730am on my way into work and body clock thinks it is 1130pm. Today will be a struggle

Lovefilm/Netflix streaming services seemingly only showing the absolute worst of films out there. Seriously how do these services make money? Utter bilge.

Greater Anglia making the last direct train 10.25 pm to southend victoria due to less people going out monday to friday.Had to wait for the 10.50 pm norwich train then change at shenfield.They are well worth the 8pc rise in fares....****s

Back