• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ha ha on the toilet ettiquette one. I saw a study on Lift ettiquette which was pretty accurate about how strangers would fill an empty lift so the first would stand in a corner, the second the opposite corner up to number 5 who stands in the middle so you have 4 corners and the middle filled for maximum personal space then it all gets twitchy when 6 gets in. You nee to print ettiquette, enlarge and stick on the walls.

Personally nothing gives me greater satisfaction than watching someone follow my *****. Even better after a particular bad (good depending on your point of view) is not to flush and claim it is broken. Worked a great on family over the years. Never had the guts to try it on premises management. The trick isn't to say it is broken or that you have dumped something along the lines of I think the tap isn't working

Eh? Another 10 wicket victory in sight who cares!

And another chance for Cook to add to his runs total. Game won, more England batting. What's not to like?

Not so much the inevitable victory or the chance to add on runs, but when one stays up all night to listen to it online because the time difference means it starts at stupid o'clock in the morning and there's no decent highlights package outside of sky tv, you tend to get a bit tetchy about it.

Not so much the inevitable victory or the chance to add on runs, but when one stays up all night to listen to it online because the time difference means it starts at stupid o'clock in the morning and there's no decent highlights package outside of sky tv, you tend to get a bit tetchy about it.

People moaning because they are not in the timezone and can't watch this live with a pint of Guinness and a Sunday lunch. Now shall I have Irish Stew, A roast or something local? :smiles:

Well ifs thats all you got to moan about life ain't to bad!

Coming to the end of all my Infinite Monkey Cage podcasts. What am I going to do for comedy science to make my work days pass quicker :sad:

NR recorded data in the much vaunted Business Objects being total and utter ****. Run a query and it tells me that a certain train hasn't run for 19 months. Speak to the signaller and low and behold it runs every day.

Must. Not. Throw. Computer. Out. Of. WINDOW :angry::angry::angry:

Rail Season ticket prices as just checked and mine from Southend East to Fenchurch Street which is now £3,012.00 and that is before the January increase. My mood was not helped by then sitting on a train without any heating !

Back