• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barry Meyer. what a ****.

A lorry driver who crushed a cyclist to death faces a jail sentence after it emerged that he was uninsured and unlicensed, had jumped a red light and had been disqualified from driving five times.
The court heard of Barry Meyer’s “cavalier lack of respect” for the law on the day that a 55-year-old woman was killed by a lorry as she cycled through Westminster. She was the fifth person to die under the wheels of an HGV while cycling in the capital this year.
Alan Neve, 51, a married father of one who worked at the Performing Rights Society, sustained “massive head injuries” when a lorry driven by Meyer, 53, went “straight over” him, dragging him along the road in front of horrified onlookers in Holborn, central London, in July 2013.
Meyer had denied his guilt for two years, but admitted causing death by careless driving minutes before his trial was due to start at Blackfriars crown court.
On the day that Mr Neve died, Meyer’s view was blocked by objects on his dashboard including a tub of sugar, a toilet roll and a mobile phone holder. Footage from closed-circuit television cameras also showed that he had gone through a red light and stopped in a yellow box, before running over Mr Neve.
Allison Hunter, for the prosecution, said that Meyer had shown a “cavalier lack of respect for driving law and regulations”.
Meyer was convicted of drink-driving twice, once in 1997 and once in 2007, leading to bans for 18 months and three years respectively. He has convictions for driving a lorry with a dangerous load and for driving while disqualified twice, on one occasion giving police a false name. He also has convictions for assault and criminal damage. He will be sentenced for the latest offence on May 14.
The details of his past emerged within hours of a 55-year-old woman being pronounced dead after a collision with a lorry at the junction of Millbank, central London, and Lambeth Bridge.

Barry Meyer. what a ****.

A lorry driver who crushed a cyclist to death faces a jail sentence after it emerged that he was uninsured and unlicensed, had jumped a red light and had been disqualified from driving five times.
The court heard of Barry Meyer’s “cavalier lack of respect” for the law on the day that a 55-year-old woman was killed by a lorry as she cycled through Westminster. She was the fifth person to die under the wheels of an HGV while cycling in the capital this year.
Alan Neve, 51, a married father of one who worked at the Performing Rights Society, sustained “massive head injuries” when a lorry driven by Meyer, 53, went “straight over” him, dragging him along the road in front of horrified onlookers in Holborn, central London, in July 2013.
Meyer had denied his guilt for two years, but admitted causing death by careless driving minutes before his trial was due to start at Blackfriars crown court.
On the day that Mr Neve died, Meyer’s view was blocked by objects on his dashboard including a tub of sugar, a toilet roll and a mobile phone holder. Footage from closed-circuit television cameras also showed that he had gone through a red light and stopped in a yellow box, before running over Mr Neve.
Allison Hunter, for the prosecution, said that Meyer had shown a “cavalier lack of respect for driving law and regulations”.
Meyer was convicted of drink-driving twice, once in 1997 and once in 2007, leading to bans for 18 months and three years respectively. He has convictions for driving a lorry with a dangerous load and for driving while disqualified twice, on one occasion giving police a false name. He also has convictions for assault and criminal damage. He will be sentenced for the latest offence on May 14.
The details of his past emerged within hours of a 55-year-old woman being pronounced dead after a collision with a lorry at the junction of Millbank, central London, and Lambeth Bridge.

Absolute ****.

The Daily Mail - no particular reason, just everything about it when an election is on.

Alvin & The Chipmunks on Nick Jr - a channel for pre-schoolers and this cartoon seems to centre on a sexually frustrated "chipmunk" who wants to get his chipmunk rocks off with bizarre looking "attractive" human women.

Disturbing....and they wonder why kids grow up so quick.

Everyone knows you're the biggest penis on here.

Wait, so let me get this straight barna posts something that's hacking him off, you take the **** with one of your ****** gifs and he makes a jokey reply and yet he's the biggest penis on this site?

Wait, so let me get this straight barna posts something that's hacking him off, you take the **** with one of your ****** gifs and he makes a jokey reply and yet he's the biggest penis on this site?

Wait, so let me get this straight. What's this got to do with you?

Wait, so let me get this straight. What's this got to do with you?

The fact he's a moderator may have something to do with it, and your continued and persistent derogatory posts towards certain people are deemed to be over the top and unnecessary. But, hey, you're one of the "cool kids" so everything is cool, right?

Everything is your going to continue to abuse another member.

You completely missed the point of the post anyway. I don't see why you need to wade in weeks later. The other mods/owners didn't have an issue.

You completely missed the point of the post anyway. I don't see why you need to wade in weeks later. The other mods/owners didn't have an issue.

Not every mod/owner may of read it and let it go because barna obviously didn't take offence. Look at the bigger picture though if I was a guest would I want to sign up if some bloke called 'pubey' takes the **** out of everything I post and then calls me the biggest penis on the site? Me personally I wouldn't be bothered but others may avoid it for that reason.

The delights of a Cycle Awareness Course all day tomorrow. In general, I have to sit quite, smile politely and bite my tongue while being told how ***** I am at driving a lorry and how all cyclists are holier than thou. If it wasn't for the fact that it counts as 7 hours towards my CPC and I'm getting paid for the day, I would be tipping it bollocks.

Not every mod/owner may of read it and let it go because barna obviously didn't take offence. Look at the bigger picture though if I was a guest would I want to sign up if some bloke called 'pubey' takes the **** out of everything I post and then calls me the biggest penis on the site? Me personally I wouldn't be bothered but others may avoid it for that reason.
if I logged on and saw Pubey taking the **** out of everything you post Ricey, I'd be inclined to green rep him #justsaying

Rural Broadband.

On our Easter hols.in Cebazan (France).Got a cheap broadband deal (10 euros a month )with Free.Reception is fantastic for watching HD Brit TV live (or on catch up)but useless for good old fashioned surfing of sites like The Guardian or SZ.

Go figure.:angry:
I'd have never imagined that you browse both the Grauniad and SZ. Why don't you post some links?

Back