• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And another one I have just been reminded of in a HK shop. These people are so obsessed with phones I almost had to shout so I could get served

This really annoys me. Seems you're talking about people serving, but I think it is really rude on the part of customers too. If you're queueing in a shop to pay for something, surely it is polite to end your call and actually interact with the assistant who is serving you?

So it was your fault! My son plays in the excel league. They use the Borehamwood 3G pitch and have about 6 matches being played simultaneously (they're only 6 and 7 year olds) but half the kids were late because of some poxy half marathon!

That meant that during a quarter (they play 4 quarters of 10 minutes and rotate subs and 'keepers each quarter) when my son was supposed to be sub and having a rest, he had to put a bib on and "guest" for a different team.

How very dare you!

Hope he got a og or 2 :happy:

His and hers identical clothes including foot and headwear. WTF?

Harold and Hilda from Ever Decreasing Circles, lol!

handh.jpeg

I know it's all about making money, but I'd love to see the latest Studio Ghibli but try and find a showing near to me....whilst utter garbage gets on every f**king screen every 5 minutes. :angry:

Grave of the Fireflies is essential viewing. Probably the saddest film I've ever watched.

Haven't actually watched it, (for that reason) but I do love Ghibli films and so does my six year old. Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are regularly watched.

Poxy afternoon adverts after adverts after adverts about over 50s insurance, or doing body hair stuff with a No No machine.

Train passengers that can't hold a conversation without dropping the F-bomb every three words.

I enjoy a bit of gratuitous swearing but there is a time and a place.

It's perfectly acceptable to emphasise a point with a bit of creative swearing but if used for punctuation you sound like a moron.

Getting up on a rainy day to find the contents of your locked food bin strewn everywhere outside! Bloody foxes! :angry:

Getting up on a rainy day to find the contents of your locked food bin strewn everywhere outside! Bloody foxes! :angry:

I caught a badger throwing our food waste bin around the front garden. Now I keep a block of concrete on top to thwart the creatures of the night.

You have to put up with these things in the hills of Benfleet. It's a haven for wildlife.

I caught a badger throwing our food waste bin around the front garden. Now I keep a block of concrete on top to thwart the creatures of the night.

You have to put up with these things in the hills of Benfleet. It's a haven for wildlife.

Hmm...an excellent idea! :thumbsup:

Hmm...an excellent idea! :thumbsup:

I was woken up at 3am by a tremendous crashing and banging from the side of the house where the bins are.

Whatever it was failed to breach the perimeter of my food waste security system but spent fifteen minutes trying and then tipped over the glass waste bin in a fit of pique.

I am thinking of buying some cheap throwing fireworks such as bangers to drop out of the window next time they strike.

Back