• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

‘We will dance again’ on Iplayer.
Very very moving/harrowing in equal measure
Very well put together documentary.

When you watch the news its a summary,this really brings it home

Saw all rhe live music shows on BBc4 last night & in the early hours ie the 1968 Elvis TV special,Aretha in Amsterdam, Sinatra at the RFH+Joni Mitchell at the BBC +Dylan's Shadows concert.

Never actually watched 'Lost' until now on Netlix, and I can't help but pick the hell out of it. Aside the medical mishaps, the real intreague is how each day the stranded passengers have new white clean ironed t-shirts on. Still, a better choice than the England game later ...

would like to see some of these but not sure how to access BBC4 and BBC iplayer not available outside uk.
info@skycards.eu
Should be able to sort you out-I've been getting a monthly email from them since April.Actually a bloke in Sitges sorted me out for English TV a while back now.Think I pay him about 28,50 Euros per month.As long as you've got a smart TV you should be fine.PM me if you think I can help in any way

Last edited:
Never actually watched 'Lost' until now on Netlix, and I can't help but pick the hell out of it. Aside the medical mishaps, the real intreague is how each day the stranded passengers have new white clean ironed t-shirts on. Still, a better choice than the England game later ...

I was obsessed with this show the first time it came out, used to research online after every episode about the 'secrets' etc. great fun really. It's just the last series that lets it down.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back