• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Thorougly enoyes episode 3 of Laura K's State of Chaos 0n BBC 2 earlier.

Speaking of which where was Laura for her own Sunday show on BBC ! yesterday? That's sometning I don't remember happening when Andrew Marr presented the programme.

Last edited:
One of the benefits of not living in the UK is not having to watch the mindless crap of reality TV, soaps, politically correct sitcoms etc. Then, thanks to parents, you get introduced to a real gem. Mortimer and Woodhouse Gone Fishing. I’m hooked. Two of my favourite comedians, lifelong friends getting a bit creaky. It’s simply phenomenal and also a reminder of just how beautiful the British countryside can be.

Stop winding!!!!!!!!!!

Two episodes into who Killed Jill Dando on Netflix. Get the feeling she was definitely about to lift the lid on something. Who or what who knows. Don't think this one will ever be solved sadly.

Enjoyed (if that's the right word) the first par of the BBeb's 4 part series on Jimmy Saville* last night.Thought Steve Coogan was immense.

*FWIW I've got a gmate here who used to go to Leeds Mecca in 1962 when he reckons JS first broke the Beatles.

Enjoyed (if that's the right word) the first par of the BBeb's 4 part series on Jimmy Saville* last night.Thought Steve Coogan was immense.

*FWIW I've got a gmate here who used to go to Leeds Mecca in 1962 when he reckons JS first broke the Beatles.

I was just speaking to a colleague a moment ago about how Steve Coogan is very underrated when it comes to acting in 'serious' roles.

Enjoyed watching the Laura K show AKA Sunday Politics.For the second week running presented by Vicoria Derbyshire of Newsnight:Anyone know what's happened to Laura K?

Enjoyed watching the Laura K show AKA Sunday Politics.For the second week running presented by Vicoria Derbyshire of Newsnight:Anyone know what's happened to Laura K?
I thought Victoria Derbyshire presented well this morning and kept her cool and didn’t get flusterd
personally, I can’t stand LK - think she is quite biased and often over talks the people she is interviewing

It is chilling how he managed to get away with it for so long.
I made a very good friend years ago through our nurse training and keep in contact to this day. She was born and raised in Leeds and said it was common knowledge about his antics and many parents warned their children to steer well clear

It is chilling how he managed to get away with it for so long.
I made a very good friend years ago through our nurse training and keep in contact to this day. She was born and raised in Leeds and said it was common knowledge about his antics and many parents warned their children to steer well clear
Tinks I'd certainly heard rumours (after the event) from a good mate who now lives in Norfolk.He used to be in Insurance back in the day.

I thought Victoria Derbyshire presented well this morning and kept her cool and didn’t get flusterd
personally, I can’t stand LK - think she is quite biased and often over talks the people she is interviewing
What I find rather suprising is that she can be off the air in what is very much her own flagship show for the last 3/4 weeks without anything being menioned.Remember the rumours that were flying about aroin her anti-Labour bias after Conference a few years back.FWIW,I much preferred the show when Andrew Mars was doing it.AT least VD belives in the news as she proved in today's programme.

Last edited:

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back