• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Final of IACGMOOH last night, it's been a thoroughly lovely watch this time around - no real nastiness, everybody getting on. Yes, there's been a few things that weren't good, but on the whole it's been great fun.

Final of IACGMOOH last night, it's been a thoroughly lovely watch this time around - no real nastiness, everybody getting on. Yes, there's been a few things that weren't good, but on the whole it's been great fun.

Could not stand the 2nd place nobody and that weirdo who isn't famous at all that won. The worst I'm a celebrity since it started.

Two words
MARTIN ROBERTS
Horrid piece of work who spoilt a perfect camp.

I felt a bit sorry for him, he and Danny Baker were obviously supposed to mix things up and Danny just adapted better to it - it obviously helped with his team winning the challenges 6-0. Martin felt hard done by and behaved like a brat, but some of the behaviour towards him, particularly from Danny and Larry Lamb was out of order. Kudos to the girls and particularly Carol Vorderman who spotted it and tried to defuse situations before they developed.

Could not stand the 2nd place nobody and that weirdo who isn't famous at all that won. The worst I'm a celebrity since it started.

Joel? I thought he was fantastic, he's a circuit stand up comedian, was at the Cliffs recently. Thought he was quite genuine. And as for Scarlett, well, I've always been a fan of Gogglebox so knew what she was like. She's done other stuff before that on TV.

I honestly thought it was one of the best ones.

Two words
MARTIN ROBERTS
Horrid piece of work who spoilt a perfect camp.

Didnt watch any of it this year, but used to like Martin when he (I think he still is?) presented Homes under the Hammer or whatever daytime drivel he used to be in? Always thought he looked like he'd just been out on the lash and had slept in his clothes. Cheeky chappy him, cant believe he was the villain of the show...

Who won anyway??

Just seems like its the same old, same old... And Ant and Dec really get on my t!ts, do people really still laugh at their little faux-gay sketches or double-entendres?

Would like to see some decent celebs, proper ones in it next year. Gazza for a start, Mike Tyson, Flava Flav, Jerry Sadowitz, Charlie Chuck, now that would be good telly.

Didnt watch any of it this year, but used to like Martin when he (I think he still is?) presented Homes under the Hammer or whatever daytime drivel he used to be in? Always thought he looked like he'd just been out on the lash and had slept in his clothes. Cheeky chappy him, cant believe he was the villain of the show...

Who won anyway??

Just seems like its the same old, same old... And Ant and Dec really get on my t!ts, do people really still laugh at their little faux-gay sketches or double-entendres?

Would like to see some decent celebs, proper ones in it next year. Gazza for a start, Mike Tyson, Flava Flav, Jerry Sadowitz, Charlie Chuck, now that would be good telly.

Scarlett Moffat won, she's mainly known for being the Geordie lass on Gogglebox. They'd love to have some of those people on, but how many of them would pass the medical to take part?!! And yes, there's plenty of us still laugh at Ant & Dec, thank you very much!

Mark Duggan.Lawful Killing.

Looks like the Met have still got some questions to answer on his one.Clearly,there should be a public enquiry.

Mark Duggan.Lawful Killing.

Looks like the Met have still got some questions to answer on his one.Clearly,there should be a public enquiry.

I also really enjoyed that.

And clearly there is a case on both sides of the argument, although i was leaning towards the police side of the story.

Either which way, theirs no doubting he was a "Bad Boy" though...no smoke without fire and all that.

The Walking Dead, I assume they're leading up to something big as next week is the last episode before the mid season break.

We enjoyed Im a celeb - yes even the Ant and Dec asides. Good clean family fun. One of the best in my opinion.. love it that Scarlet won - genuinely made up for her.

Back