• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Our guy in China - just watched the final episode a thoroughly enjoyable programme. Guy Martin is brilliant but it was also very educational on China.

I also really enjoyed that.

And clearly there is a case on both sides of the argument, although i was leaning towards the police side of the story.

Either which way, theirs no doubting he was a "Bad Boy" though...no smoke without fire and all that.

Not so sure about that,actually.

I also really enjoyed that.

And clearly there is a case on both sides of the argument, although i was leaning towards the police side of the story.

Either which way, theirs no doubting he was a "Bad Boy" though...no smoke without fire and all that.

How on earth can you?! Way too many inconsistencies and contradictory's on the police behalf. The whole thing utter stinks.

A gun found was found 14 FEET away from where the incident happened

How did a gun end up 14 FEET away from the incident?

How did no one see how it got there?

How can 11 police officers in broad daylight not see a gun be lobbed over a fence and fly 14 feet away?

Initially none of them could agree on who found the gun.

At the inquest 2 officers each claimed to have found it INDEPENDENTLY of one another.

The forensic Pathologist said it was impossible for Mark Duggan to throw the gun 14 foot because of his arms and body positioning while wounded from gun shots.

None of Duggans DNA or fingerprints were found on the gun.

Clive Burhcett, the Forensic Imagery Analyst confirmed the movements and reactions to the incident of 3 officers were inconsistent with there personal statements.

You're an utter fool if you believe the police's side of events.

How on earth can you?! Way too many inconsistencies and contradictory's on the police behalf. The whole thing utter stinks.

A gun found was found 14 FEET away from where the incident happened

How did a gun end up 14 FEET away from the incident?

How did no one see how it got there?

How can 11 police officers in broad daylight not see a gun be lobbed over a fence and fly 14 feet away?

Initially none of them could agree on who found the gun.

At the inquest 2 officers each claimed to have found it INDEPENDENTLY of one another.

The forensic Pathologist said it was impossible for Mark Duggan to throw the gun 14 foot because of his arms and body positioning while wounded from gun shots.

None of Duggans DNA or fingerprints were found on the gun.

Clive Burhcett, the Forensic Imagery Analyst confirmed the movements and reactions to the incident of 3 officers were inconsistent with there personal statements.

You're an utter fool if you believe the police's side of events.

Yeah he wuzza gud boi, he dindu nuffin

Mark Duggan.Lawful Killing.

Looks like the Met have still got some questions to answer on his one.Clearly,there should be a public enquiry.

Clearly we have wasted enough money on Mark Duggan, including more deaths and paying for the biggest fires in London since the Blitz.

If he had sat still and surrendered he would still be alive. Even if he had exited the car but complied to the police orders then he would be alive. So he died because of his own stupid choices.

If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Crimes that shook Britain...Victoria Climbie. If you haven't seen this then you really should. Be warned the story and the photos are truly shocking even for a man of the world like my good self.

Many of the different people and agencies involved should hang their heads in shame. Some of the so called experts should definitely have been sacked.

For anyone still defending Duggan, the man was an absolute scumbag - a total wrong un.

Anyone watching 10 Rillington Place? Am halfway through watching the 2nd episode.

For anyone still defending Duggan, the man was an absolute scumbag - a total wrong un.

Anyone watching 10 Rillington Place? Am halfway through watching the 2nd episode.

I agree with about on 10 Rillington Place,probably the best thing on the box atm.

Not about Duggan.He was certainly a ladies man.Not a hardened criminal though.Nor did he normally use guns.This appears to have been the first time.

I agree with about on 10 Rillington Place,probably the best thing on the box atm.

Not about Duggan.He was certainly a ladies man.Not a hardened criminal though.Nor did he normally use guns.This appears to have been the first time.

That's alright then.

Perhaps you don't mind a bit of black on black crime. Which of course the very reason we had the Trident squad in the first place.

Yes, of course, That's exactly what Operation Trident do... they spend their days driving around London building up surveillance profiles on the "Local Romeo"!!

As for not being a hardened criminal, he was convicted of cannabis possession, handling stolen goods, he was arrested on many occasions for murder and attempted murder, and was on remand.

As for nor did he normally use guns, he was arrested in 2006 over the attempted murder of a turkish guy that was shot. In 2010 Trident learnt that he shot someone in a nightclub, & in 2011 he was reported to have fired shots in a nightclub car park.

Like I said, no smoke without fire, & not exactly a model citizen in my books.

Anyway, back on topic about watched tv programmes, Yes i'm also really enjoying 10 Rillington place. I just think they should have made it perhaps at least 4 or 5 episodes, as I believe next weeks one is the last one, and they are going to have to cram in a lot in the final episode.

Another programme im following is series 3 of the Affair. It's been a bit of a slow start so far, and a bit darker than the previous series, but on the whole, i'm enjoying it.

There's a massive ****ing leap from 'defending Duggan' to 'questioning debatable evidence'. As far I'm aware, being a deviant still isn't tantamount to getting taken out by Trident.

Yes, Trident have no right to go around shooting black men on the streets of London....That was Mark Duggan's job.

Back