• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I will be getting tickets late next week, as it's difficult getting friends to confirm (and I want to take as many as possible). I'm looking at getting the £50 odd tickets - is it realistic in expecting to purchase 6-10 of these on either Wednesday or Thursday?

I doubt there will be any of the £48 ones left in the middle tier by then as not many available. But you can keep an eye on how many left in all areas by logging in and having a look on the See ticket web site. Take Block 230 for example you can get 10 tickets together in the 4th row at the moment.

I will be getting tickets late next week, as it's difficult getting friends to confirm (and I want to take as many as possible). I'm looking at getting the £50 odd tickets - is it realistic in expecting to purchase 6-10 of these on either Wednesday or Thursday?
Should be plenty left, a lot of the £26 tickets will be gone by then but dearer tickets seem to still be around then, we opted for the £38 tickets:smile:

Am I right to assume tickets not being sold in the upper tier, if not then how have we got 30,00 allocation?

5 Tickets purchased block 132 how happy I am :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:. Makes a change no queue. The long wait starts now till the great match

Bloody typical brought tickets for England v New Zealand at Lords ages ago without a thought about the play-offs. Anyone interested in 2 lovely tickets in the Mound Stand for Saturday.................... No thought not!

Bloody typical brought tickets for England v New Zealand at Lords ages ago without a thought about the play-offs. Anyone interested in 2 lovely tickets in the Mound Stand for Saturday.................... No thought not!

Surely you can do both? It's a 5.30 ko and Marylebone Station (Wembley Stadium in 15 min.) is not far to walk from Lords. At least you'd get to see the cricket until tea. Sorted!

Yeah I was toying with going to the cricket with the plan of heading out at tea. It is a lot of money to pay for two thirds of a day's play though.

The way England have been playing lately doubt anyone would want to take them even if Southend wasnt playing! you will get play until tea though?

The way England have been playing lately doubt anyone would want to take them even if Southend wasnt playing! you will get play until tea though?

The way England have been playing it could be all over by tea on the third day! Got my tickets for day 1!

Have to say I have just purchased mine online. How easy was that? So much better than all the queuing we had last time and I got to choose where I wanted to sit etc.

Yes you can. I studied the blocks that I would like before I went on and then I opened up three windows on three different blocks and although you can't choose the actual seat you don't have to purchase what you have chosen. If you don't like the seats just let it time out and try again on another block

Have to say I have just purchased mine online. How easy was that? So much better than all the queuing we had last time and I got to choose where I wanted to sit etc.

Fantastic! Took me longer to decide which block than anything else. All told, 10 minutes! It was 7 hours in the car park last time...

Back