• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has anyone got through on the phones and booked more than 10 tickets?

You cant do more than 10 on the website, and the phone just rings out so phoning seems a waste of time at the moment (I know there is no rush) . There is also a form to fill in on the OS, but it doesn't say what to do with it and the club doesn't know either !

Does anybody know what you do with the form you need to fill in if you wish to purchase more than 10 tickets. Have looked on Seetickets website and it doesnt state what you need to do and have contacted SUFC and they said its nothing to do with them.

Having the same problem. Trying to buy 51 seats in one transaction isn't possible.

See tickets still not answering the phone , I did get a missed call from the club-I called them earlier and they said they didn't know but they would try and find out

Looking at the firm I am 'guessing' that after you have bought the tickets you then have to fill in the form. The form asks for the seat number so clearly you cant do this before getting the tickets. Again I am 'assuming' that they will not send out the tickets until they get the phone

However as See tickets are not answering the phone all of this is an assumption.

I think its just a cumming plan to give us something to moan about as everything else is so good at the moment :smile:

At work so cant really get on line to get tickets at the moment. But i am a season ticket holder as is my son.

Does this mean we can 10 tickets each? i.e friends and family

And how easy is it to get on line with this whole i.d thing. When you go on to the site where and when do you need to enter your priority id? any help appreciated

worth a try eh :smile: must be around 5-7,000 by end of today as its only season and shareholders at moment but people are buying big groups also, me plus 10 have ours, bring on Saturday :smile:

I knew we should have an unlike button :smile:

As for only season and shareholders at moment. Hmmmn... :hilarious:

At work so cant really get on line to get tickets at the moment. But i am a season ticket holder as is my son.

And how easy is it to get on line with this whole i.d thing. When you go on to the site where and when do you need to enter your priority id? any help appreciated
my mate got 11 tickets and only 3 of us are card and shareholders, so I take its a yeah.

No, you can have an infinite number. You can only buy 10 at a time though.

See tickets still not answering the phone , I did get a missed call from the club-I called them earlier and they said they didn't know but they would try and find out

Looking at the firm I am 'guessing' that after you have bought the tickets you then have to fill in the form. The form asks for the seat number so clearly you cant do this before getting the tickets. Again I am 'assuming' that they will not send out the tickets until they get the phone

However as See tickets are not answering the phone all of this is an assumption.

I think its just a cumming plan to give us something to moan about as everything else is so good at the moment :smile:

the ticket office just called me back . My assumption is correct. You can only buy more than 10 by phone. When you norder they will take the order and ask you to fill in the form and scan/email back to them . Great plan- except no one is answering the phone :angry:

the ticket office just called me back . My assumption is correct. You can only buy more than 10 by phone. When you norder they will take the order and ask you to fill in the form and scan/email back to them . Great plan- except no one is answering the phone :angry:

I cant even get it to ring... just a busy tone

I think his credit card limit is more likely to be the defining factor. To all intents and purposes there is no limit!

I will be getting tickets late next week, as it's difficult getting friends to confirm (and I want to take as many as possible). I'm looking at getting the £50 odd tickets - is it realistic in expecting to purchase 6-10 of these on either Wednesday or Thursday?

Back