• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a piece of ****! It was worth the admin fee for the lack of aggro. Block 123 here I come.

I stil have issues with "admin fees" but on this occasion I didn't mind as it was so easy and the admin fee was cheaper that what we got charged by the club last time

That was the easiest ticket purchase ever for Blues tickets. I hope that simple process might encourage more fair weather supporters to come along. I'm nearly 50 and after last nights great atmosphere in the East stand the son has persuaded me to go in the singing section. Can't wait.

That was the easiest ticket purchase ever for Blues tickets. I hope that simple process might encourage more fair weather supporters to come along. I'm nearly 50 and after last nights great atmosphere in the East stand the son has persuaded me to go in the singing section. Can't wait.
Dazzaref there are loads of us of your age in e every match. We are generally speaking not at the front but we are certainly there and we certainly make some noise.

i know a few may moan about the admin fee but surely there cant be many who would rather queue round the car park for a few hours to save a couple of quid?

Just been to ticket office to get wheelchair tickets. Lad in office very helpful and no fees added to face value of ticket. Well done!

i know a few may moan about the admin fee but surely there cant be many who would rather queue round the car park for a few hours to save a couple of quid?

Well I shall still be moaning Mike, all these flipping hidden charges. Why can it not be added to the ticket price and then Just say a price and have done with it.

I stil have issues with "admin fees" but on this occasion I didn't mind as it was so easy and the admin fee was cheaper that what we got charged by the club last time

I never really understand why they do it, its not just football, cinema/concerts etc all the same.

Surely an admin fee makes more sense when not selling online as they have actual admin to pay for.

The massive flip side is that you would spend that on the call, or hours in a queue otherwise so its worth paying, but as you say why not just have total transparency and just add it to the ticket price.

I never really understand why they do it, its not just football, cinema/concerts etc all the same.

Surely an admin fee makes more sense when not selling online as they have actual admin to pay for.

The massive flip side is that you would spend that on the call, or hours in a queue otherwise so its worth paying, but as you say why not just have total transparency and just add it to the ticket price.

I guess that Wembley stadium are using SEETickets as the ticketing agent and they are charging the Admin Fee as their cost. I know for England games you go to the FA site to get tickets so SEETickets are just a 3rd party.

There is also the vat breakdown, the FA will pay their part & seetickets will pay their bit, it has to shown as separate prices so they know what % it all falls under for each company

I guess that Wembley stadium are using SEETickets as the ticketing agent and they are charging the Admin Fee as their cost. I know for England games you go to the FA site to get tickets so SEETickets are just a 3rd party.

I think the clubs choose the ticket agency. Wycombe are using Ticketmaster.

Hopefully getting our tickets tomorrow, but my mate wants to sit in the top tier block 551 where we were for the JPT. Trying to persuade him that the SZ or singing blocks are the way forward. Might have to settle for a compromise somewhere between.

Back