• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dent bother using the SH shortcut in the end. Can't wait till tomorrow morning to get my tickets! Hopefully get the singing section(anyone know if there's many left there)

Dent bother using the SH shortcut in the end. Can't wait till tomorrow morning to get my tickets! Hopefully get the singing section(anyone know if there's many left there)

Not many Cat 4 (£38/£19) left in Singing sections 133 & 134.
But plenty of Cat 5 (£32/£16) and Cat 6 (£26/£13) left by the looks of it.

If you want tickets together in Block 133 Cat 4 there are some good one in the back row 44 right behind the goal. I bet they will be gone by tomorrow though.

Not many Cat 4 (£38/£19) left in Singing sections 133 & 134.
But plenty of Cat 5 (£32/£16) and Cat 6 (£26/£13) left by the looks of it.

If you want tickets together in Block 133 Cat 4 there are some good one in the back row 44 right behind the goal. I bet they will be gone by tomorrow though.
Can i ask how you know? When i bought tickets it just gave me them without any indication on what we had sold.

Can i ask how you know? When i bought tickets it just gave me them without any indication on what we had sold.

Just play around with the number of tickets and try and see if it lets you have seats in that section. If you ask for 6 or more Cat 4 the option to select Blocks 133 & 134 is not possible. As seats are sold in row & number order with hardly any gaps so that must mean these sections are almost full.

Its not a very scientific method but with a lack of sales updates from the club its about all you can do.

Last edited:
Is that more than us to date?

Who knows? There has been no info to date. I hope we sell around 25-30,000. If you base it on the fact that we had approx 8200 Sufc fans there on Thursday and I know quite a few that couldn't make it and we all bring a few extra each we can easily hit that sort of mark. For example in our group there were 8 of us there Thursday on Saturday there will be 23 in our group!

I can't decide between 133/134, I want to sing but a member coming with me can't stand for long, think she'll be ok in there?

Also wonder why they aren't selling 135?

How many on here are logging on for the general sale at 9am? Just a reminder if you want to get in there before 9am just use the code SmiSHAR surnam Smith and you will beat the rush!
Also very few Cat 4 tickets (£38/£19 Green on seat plan) left in singing sections 133 & 135. Plenty of the lower price levels by the looks of it.

Does anyone know how many rows back the yellow category 5 tickets go on the lower tier? I keep getting row 11 but I want to be a bit further back than that

Back