• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Slowly getting there, just hope we dont keep sustaining injuries, cant wait for the day we have a strong 7 on the bench
I've not done any research on this but my gut feeling based on previous seasons is that at any point time there is likely to be an average of 5 players either injured or suspended. That would suggest a squad size of 23 including 5 forwards is the ideal number - plus a couple of first year pros sent out on loan.

If Transfermarkt is correct and up to date, Macualey Bonne has the same agent/agency as Jack Bridge and James Morton being Volenti, have a feeling this was mentioned before.

His agent is Luke Guttridge, who remains good friends with Kevin Maher.

I don't think so, he's just doing the standard meme going around of quote tweeting a quality goal and sharing a clip. Could be more to it but I'd be surprised.

Correct, jumped on the hype. Not coming back here. He’s being linked with a move to West Ham, not us - before someone accuses me of sprouting rubbish! Great goal though.

Wondering if we announce Bonne today or tomorrow, CP hinted at an announcement today but we know Kev likes leaving them late

Well Bonne has most likely signed, hoping for the announcement tonight but will probably be tmrw due to being an evening game

Well Bonne has most likely signed, hoping for the announcement tonight but will probably be tmrw due to being an evening game
If he has already signed then hopefully an announcement today might persuade a few more people to attend tomorrow’s game instead of watching England on TV 🤞

Back