• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
We tend to like to make announcements on the eve (or day) of a match. I suspect that trend will continue. Can't see anything being announced tonight, I'm afraid! Tomorrow afternoon is much more likely.

So,

Walker out for what could be a long time
Waldron knee injury time out unknown
Miley??
Coker in a protective boot
Kensdale misconduct unlikely to play again.

Replacements needed urgently but we will be checking character, blood type, family history etc etc
If you go to watch any games and can play at any standard, take your boots with you 🤔 😂 🤣

Don’t sign a talent like that…he doesn’t fit the profile 😂

If he is better than what we have in that position then bring him in. All are welcome. It’s not like we have a 30+ squad now is it?

Don’t sign a talent like that…he doesn’t fit the profile 😂

If he is better than what we have in that position then bring him in. All are welcome. It’s not like we have a 30+ squad now is it?
I think he can play in a more advanced role- just happens that he has been used more in a more defensive position- which I knew some would find “exciting”. Seems really talented, good footballing pedigree and would be the sort we should be signing.

Mr Moncur better not get injured though :-)

I think he can play in a more advanced role- just happens that he has been used more in a more defensive position- which I knew some would find “exciting”. Seems really talented, good footballing pedigree and would be the sort we should be signing.

Mr Moncur better not get injured though :-)
Couldn’t agree more. As I said, bring him in. All are welcome at the moment!

Really don’t like the idea of Cardwell going to another team in our league. I get there’s probably a decent financial incentive, but helping strengthen a team who will likely be around us come the end of the season feels counterproductive. And that’s before you take into account our current striker injuries.

That article just says they’re interested. Doesn’t even mention a bid. Why the panic?

That article just says they’re interested. Doesn’t even mention a bid. Why the panic?

Yo've supported Southend for a while yes? You're aware that, in a world with precious little legitimate news about the club, the Echo actually printing an article like this naming both the player and the blub implies that there is probably more to it than interest.

Do you think Forrest Green phoned up Chris Phillips to let him know they were interested?

Back