• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per boy wonders reply... As far as I'm told dual registration can be for a 7 day period but I don't know if it's for7 days or up to 7 days. I'll probably hear more towards saturday. I know we were originally trying to sort out the 6ft 7 billericay 17 yr old center back on an emergency basis but I don't know why it couldn't happen.
I wouldn't mind betting David Martin thoroughly enjoyed his night and will be fine continuing if collin is still injured. He wanted to continue his playing career But probably at a higher level. He's a really good asset for coaching or playing with much needed experience which he showed last night. But as soon as Collin isn't injured and in the squad Dave Martin will go back to coaching with us. If the embargo gets lifted I hope he stays.
The management team recruitment and coaches are doing fantastically well for us working long hours behind the scenes. What we see on the pitch reflects what goes on in private with the many calls meetings discussions planning that keeps having to change (like last night's prep).
Powell was carrying a slight injury leading into last night but seemed ok warming up and when came on, so I'm assuming will be ok for Saturday along with ralph. My guess would be vilhete goes back, but as boywonder said, the rules seem to be so confusing

With the rules and regulations, I have absolutely no idea to be honest, and I’m not sure Kev & Co do at the moment.

IF Collin returns, Martin definitely will have to, but not sure how we stand with Vilhete to be completely honest.
I can see the following headline coming our way

”Blues deducted points after player registration admin/paperwork error”

🙈

I suspect, but can't be sure, Vilhete is a replacement for Lomas or Ralph. I think you can only bring in a replacement for a suspension if you have 11or less eligible fit players and we had 12, so that leads me to the conclusion above.
as the old saying goes - if it ain't broke.

Saturday I would defo keep Dave Martin the third in goal, and even if Ralph is fit I'd keep super Cav at left back after last night. Keep Vilhete on the bench whilst Ralph builds up fitness etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back