• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face." sound familiar?
He's going back to Carlisle. Off you go mate 👋

In

Mate, have a day off will you. He was young and you can’t blame him for leaving when a bigger club came calling. Most people would leave if they are being offered more money, that’s just a fact of life.

He’s been outstanding this season, he’s scored 13 goals from left wingback and god knows how many goals he’s created. He’s often had to have two men man mark him as opposition teams just couldn’t handle him and you want him gone.

He will leave this summer but to say you would happily drive him to another club is a pathetic comment quite frankly!
With all due respect a bad attempt at humour has gone over people's heads, if you look at my post again #121 it was actually in quotation marks.

With all due respect a bad attempt at humour has gone over people's heads, if you look at my post again #121 it was actually in quotation marks.
I don't really get your point though, I don't blame him for trying to make something of himself.

It's also different circumstances now, he's our best player and in the prime of his career also more than capable of being a first teamer in an EFL team.

Omar Mussa, who we were close to signing last summer, made available for transfer by Daggers. Doubt we'd go back in but could be interesting to see where he ends up, only started 10 games for them this season.

Omar Mussa, who we were close to signing last summer, made available for transfer by Daggers. Doubt we'd go back in but could be interesting to see where he ends up, only started 10 games for them this season.
Thought he was pants when he came on against us at Roots Hall.

But who knows, maybe we could turn him into a better player?

We done the right thing for sure signing miley instead of him

Wouldn't rule it out. He may not have pulled up any trees for Daggers but that doesn't mean he wouldn't fit in better with us. I know we only missed out last year because Ron stuck his beak in.

I don't really get your point though, I don't blame him for trying to make something of himself.

It's also different circumstances now, he's our best player and in the prime of his career also more than capable of being a first teamer in an EFL team.
Look at the history of original poster (Shrimper Steve) and things will become a bit clearer.

Ex Shrimper Kian Flanagan released by Barnet. Looked to have had a bright future at one point. Is he worth a trial?

Apparently Stuart O'Keefe is making advances towards the club, as his contract at Gillingham is not being renewed.
Would rather we tried to get players on their way up rather than on their way down.

Can't remember what style of midfielder he was but the lack of career goals suggests a Miley type rather than creative attacking mid.

What went wrong at Carlisle ?

Would rather we tried to get players on their way up rather than on their way down.

Can't remember what style of midfielder he was but the lack of career goals suggests a Miley type rather than creative attacking mid.
Be grateful anyone wants to join us at all! I know my boy spoke to him a couple of years ago and was keen to come back one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back