• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
No retaied ist .But i just wonder if we can do what Paul s the wee birdy did and pre sign players or retain players with a hope someone comes in and removes this dam embargo .

Probably at least wait till 17th. Imagine signing for another NL league club a day before you find out that Steve Nash really is buying the club and we are to be the Wrexham of the South….

Surely those not being retained have to be told, giving them maximum time to find a contract elsewhere?

Surely those not being retained have to be told, giving them maximum time to find a contract elsewhere?

Those on contract are a registered for next season.

Within 7 days following the Saturday following the last league game the club has to notify players of in writing and have made a formal contract offer.

The embargo doesn’t stop you talking to your players but an embargoed club can’t sign players on extended contracts or indeed offer them terms.

By 1/6 the club have to send a list of players remaining on contract, players released but if still under embargo it is not possible to incl the names of any players offered fresh terms.

Within 2 weeks of the start of the season there has to be 16 registered players but I’d a club remains under embargo and can’t get to that number they can only sign players on a non contrac basis.

The

Interesting the Torquay post says contracts finish on may 6th in NL - is that correct - I mean the season isn't even over with playoffs.

I believe June 30th but players can remain on non-contract. Of course, it depends on what status the club is

Obviously not our rumours but Joe Gubbins and Charlie Kelman have their one year contract extensions exercised at QPR whilst Luke Amos has been released.

Let everyone go apart from Arnold,Bridge,wreh,miley,Cardwell,gus,and husin.
"Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face." sound familiar?

In
"Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face." sound familiar?
Mate, have a day off will you. He was young and you can’t blame him for leaving when a bigger club came calling. Most people would leave if they are being offered more money, that’s just a fact of life.

He’s been outstanding this season, he’s scored 13 goals from left wingback and god knows how many goals he’s created. He’s often had to have two men man mark him as opposition teams just couldn’t handle him and you want him gone.

He will leave this summer but to say you would happily drive him to another club is a pathetic comment quite frankly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back