• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been following Dallas all summer. I’m not a stalker before anybody says.
I can’t believe he hasn’t signed for anybody else. I can only think someone connected to the club is paying him a retainer.
Wouldn’t it be great that he was announced as our first signing, under new ownership.
Well it’s only my take on things, I’m not ITK.
Thats what I'm thinking too.

Wondering if we have signed him but can't register due to embargo. A bit like the 2 lads from Macclesfield under Sol. If it all goes wrong with us not getting sold and the club goes bust he'll be released from his contract and will end up elsewhere

Really can't blame anyone who was waiting for taking an offer elsewhere now, if it's true Dallas has been waiting then his patience is remarkable (far greater than mine as recently proven).
I have a suspicion two others are waiting too - no inside track, other than mentions ages ago and they are still without clubs as far as I can tell. If they have been, they would be instant heroes in my eyes! Just got everything tightly crossed still.

I heard rumours that Barnsley were in for Dallas…not sure how true but surely that would be a better move for him - like Kacper though, it’s whether he’d get game time and the crucial at his stage of career development

The Barnsley link was confirmed, however nothing followed that up from there.......so far.

You might assume he would get more game time here. If , as KM stated , it was a done deal in Jan, but for the embargo, if we went back for him, as l am sure we did, in the expectation this mess was going to be cleared up alot sooner and here my lords and ladies the supposition begins, maybe he agreed to come to us, use the training set up at Chesterfield to keep fit, then it dragged on longer, but the footballing team have kept in touch and had updates especially with his agent. Nothing else has taken his fancy and we are making all the noises of making the season, with today's news backing that up and he will be one of the first in once embargo lifted, due to an agreement already being in place?

All guess work and purely concocted from my own mind and with a Blue bias, with a little bit of "why hasn't he already signed for anybody?" thrown in. However, if this turns out to be more than wishful thinking, you heard it here first.

Case submitted lords and ladies 😉

Fella I used to work with up in Aberdeen just messaged me regarding a kid by the name of Nicky Jaimeson who his daughter is currently courting.

He tells me the lad has been approached by our club to move to Southend and is seriously considering it.

Lads a centre half, steady Eddie type player who likes to put his foot in shall we say and he's looking at us and a midland club but as a couple they prefer Essex (understandably).

Will keep you all posted when Jock hears more on going's on but the lad seems half sensible if you ask me.

Maghoma picked up a serious injury yesterday in their friendly against Wycombe yesterday, possibly out for a month or two. Maybe he wishes he had carried on waiting, or we have swerved another sick note signing.

I know it’s been discussed but I can’t remember - why is it that Lomas is supposedly leaving? Seems an odd time with Hobson and Lopata both leaving. Surely you’d expect him to be starting for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back