• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us still like to think positive thoughts ,all you do with replies like that is spread panic and you still call yourself a supporter .
I think most of us want a positive outcome, another poster has his views and is not spreading panic. Any outcome is viable at the moment with Martin involved. We await any sort of news and as time goes by and getting closer to 12th July, my confidence in this takeover diminishes. Please, do not attack posters opinions, far too much of that on this forum!?

Some of us still like to think positive thoughts ,all you do with replies like that is spread panic and you still call yourself a supporter .
Let me explain Stewart… you made a comment about Stan, Kevin and John getting on with doing their jobs. I think they’re doing a fantastic job. RM had appointed Bond, Sol, MM and an over the hill, disinterested Phil Brown to be our managers precipitating a relentless decline. One more appointment like those and our decline would have continued. Stan came in and we appointed a CEO and he instigated a structured process to identify and recruit the excellent coaching and recruitment team that stabilised the situation and continue to stabilise a very unstable club. I’d go as far as to say that the job they’ve done is up there in importance with the terrific effort of Paul Sturrock back in the day. Now, if as we all hope a new owner is found and we turn the page to a bright new future it is possible that new owner is Kimura. They have a football consultant who is a local legend, was a fantastic player for us, a multiple promotion winning manager, coach to our national team and an all round good bloke. He has over his long and illustrious career fulfilled the roles Stan, Kevin and John now undertake for us. Some might argue we’re already a bit top heavy on the management side for a small National League set up. This will be even more apparent if ‘Spud’ comes on board and there maybe a thought that not everyone is still required. I hope that the current team in its entirety is given the chance to show us what they can do having worked through such a difficult and turbulent time. I summarised this by posting ‘I hope they still have jobs’. Ie after the takeover. I wake up today to be accused of spreading fear and I’m unworthy to call myself a supporter. I think you may have completely got the wrong end of the stick Stewart.

Let me explain Stewart… you made a comment about Stan, Kevin and John getting on with doing their jobs. I think they’re doing a fantastic job. RM had appointed Bond, Sol, MM and an over the hill, disinterested Phil Brown to be our managers precipitating a relentless decline. One more appointment like those and our decline would have continued. Stan came in and we appointed a CEO and he instigated a structured process to identify and recruit the excellent coaching and recruitment team that stabilised the situation and continue to stabilise a very unstable club. I’d go as far as to say that the job they’ve done is up there in importance with the terrific effort of Paul Sturrock back in the day. Now, if as we all hope a new owner is found and we turn the page to a bright new future it is possible that new owner is Kimura. They have a football consultant who is a local legend, was a fantastic player for us, a multiple promotion winning manager, coach to our national team and an all round good bloke. He has over his long and illustrious career fulfilled the roles Stan, Kevin and John now undertake for us. Some might argue we’re already a bit top heavy on the management side for a small National League set up. This will be even more apparent if ‘Spud’ comes on board and there maybe a thought that not everyone is still required. I hope that the current team in its entirety is given the chance to show us what they can do having worked through such a difficult and turbulent time. I summarised this by posting ‘I hope they still have jobs’. Ie after the takeover. I wake up today to be accused of spreading fear and I’m unworthy to call myself a supporter. I think you may have completely got the wrong end of the stick Stewart.
then you should explain yourself clearly in future

Yes let's just wallow in misery only talking about painfully-dragging takeovers and embargos. It's nice to have the illusion of being a normal Club and, you know, just talking about the footballing side which has always been overshadowed
There is nothing else to talk about. We don't know who in the last years squad is staying, or going, we have been linked to zero players, there are zero rumours, we don't know if the players will get paid on Friday, and if not, will they walk, or find other clubs (Who could blame them).

We also don't know if we do manage to survive, will we be shopping in Waitrose, or Romford Market.

There is nothing else to talk about. We don't know who in the last years squad is staying, or going, we have been linked to zero players, there are zero rumours, we don't know if the players will get paid on Friday, and if not, will they walk, or find other clubs (Who could blame them).

We also don't know if we do manage to survive, will we be shopping in Waitrose, or Romford Market.
He won’t listen 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back