• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I’m not obsessed with Southend merely a fan of an opponent who has come on here to give my view on you trying to sign one of our players. Far too long in the tooth for any other games. I have only ever wished you guys well in getting your owner out, just because a few kids get silly on Twitter suddenly we’re all obsessed, most daggers I know couldn’t care less about Southend.

Secondly some of the information you have been given on this saga is nonsense, I personally know Justham’s agent who just so happens to be a dagenham supporter, he is also a goalkeeper and is coached by Justham.

The first offer to Justham was back in March not last week, he wanted the same that you were promising but at the time we couldn’t afford it on our new much reduced budget but now we have as per my origina post with Balanta agreeing a pay off. The big factor is he could have waited for a takeover to go through as he was not out of contract, so what if the deal was taken off the table he was still paid for another year.

Like I saw not here for banter just to provide insight and opinion.

I wouldn’t let Peter Taylor anywhere near your club, he was getting us relegated from this league in a £2m budget, think Phil Brown but worse.
For 1 peter taylor wont be involved and kevin maher and john still did meet elliot justham because the embargo is ongoing they couldnt offer him a deal as same as sam ling

No one seems to know anymore what going on with Dallas from our end. He had been staying in the hotel next to the ground and training in CFC gear for weeks now but apparently keeps asking for more money, don’t be surprised to see him sign for someone in the EFL in the next few weeks.

In even more stranger news…Jordan Ibe is currently training with us on our pre season training camp in Portugal. Had a couple of years out the game due to mental health issues. His last deal he was on was a reported 38k a week 2 years ago so if he signs for us it would have to be a hell of a drop in wage expectations on his end!

In even more stranger news…Jordan Ibe is currently training with us on our pre season training camp in Portugal. Had a couple of years out the game due to mental health issues. His last deal he was on was a reported 38k a week 2 years ago so if he signs for us it would have to be a hell of a drop in wage expectations on his end!

I’m friends with a friend of his. He very much fell out of love with the game and yes, he’s picked up some very serious pay packets in the past.

No one seems to know anymore what going on with Dallas from our end. He had been staying in the hotel next to the ground and training in CFC gear for weeks now but apparently keeps asking for more money, don’t be surprised to see him sign for someone in the EFL in the next few weeks.

Ibe could be a very astute signing, if he’s fully recovered from his earlier health concerns and is now motivated by a desire to more fully demonstrate his clear natural ability.

He could also be looking for easy money. Let’s hope it’s not that.

Is there any point to this thread?
As has been explained many times, if you don’t have this thread people will still discuss all manner of things relating to transfers or the impacts of a lack of them. They happen here or spattered all over the forum infecting all other threads.

This is one thread, which it’s easy to ignore if you prefer (that’s understandable at the moment!). Still better that we have the thread though.

As has been explained many times, if you don’t have this thread people will still discuss all manner of things relating to transfers or the impacts of a lack of them. They happen here or spattered all over the forum infecting all other threads.

This is one thread, which it’s easy to ignore if you prefer (that’s understandable at the moment!). Still better that we have the thread though.
Fortuitous that I saw this post before I asked a similar question, though I was going to enquire whether the thread was some kind of parody or attempt at sarcastic humour.

I’ve heard that the agent of Rory Watson (ex Scunny keeper, and was on Wrexham’s books last season) has had a conversation with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back