• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Essex boy - born Harlow and now Bishop Stortford based - he played for England schoolboys but turned down offers of pro deals as he wanted to be a golfer.

Will help his transition that he’s been playing full time the last year and a half.

Until this season he’s been very successful - Kings Lynn finished 2nd last season in NLN with 93 points and the second best defensive record. The year before he helped Cheshunt get promoted to NLS via the playoffs keeping 22 clean sheets along the way and winning all their player of the year awards.

Here’s him scoring a hattrick https://cheshuntfc.com/2021/11/24/wingate-finchley-1-adam-crowther-3-all-the-goals/

Was on trial here pre-Covid back when Maher was u23 boss.

An Essex boy - born Harlow and now Bishop Stortford based - he played for England schoolboys but turned down offers of pro deals as he wanted to be a golfer.

Will help his transition that he’s been playing full time the last year and a half.

Until this season he’s been very successful - Kings Lynn finished 2nd last season in NLN with 93 points and the second best defensive record. The year before he helped Cheshunt get promoted to NLS via the playoffs keeping 22 clean sheets along the way and winning all their player of the year awards.

Here’s him scoring a hattrick https://cheshuntfc.com/2021/11/24/wingate-finchley-1-adam-crowther-3-all-the-goals/

Was on trial here pre-Covid

Would have played alongside two ex-Shrimpers at Kings Lynn in Tom Clifford & Josh Coulson, and Gus at Royston. Plenty of people to get a character reference from…

Would have played alongside two ex-Shrimpers at Kings Lynn in Tom Clifford & Josh Coulson, and Gus at Royston. Plenty of people to get a character reference from…
Do you know if he is left or right sided?

Do you think it's with a view to play right away or for the future?

Could it mean we will put Taylor back into midfield? I believe Taylor is better in the back 3 though.

Do you know if he is left or right sided?

Do you think it's with a view to play right away or for the future?

Could it mean we will put Taylor back into midfield? I believe Taylor is better in the back 3 though.
Crowther is a right-sided centre-back who plays on the right of a back three.

I mentioned him here in the summer as a potential target for us:

Isn’t Rushall Olympic where Sam Manton ended up ?
I see Sam play against bishop stortford a few weeks ago and he still has it, was playing out wide and then drifting into the middle to get the ball, most things came from him b4 he was substituted with about 35 mins to and that surprised me as he was there best player up to that point.

I see Sam play against bishop stortford a few weeks ago and he still has it, was playing out wide and then drifting into the middle to get the ball, most things came from him b4 he was substituted with about 35 mins to and that surprised me as he was there best player up to that point.
Still has it? Bloke was a dreadful player! Played well for about 3 months when he joined. How he was captain I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back