• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17th 2020

Alcohol and bad language aren’t really James Morton’s thing. The 21-year-old Bristol City midfielder is teetotal, doesn’t swear and always tells the truth, which means there is only one person to go to when a team-mate is trying to get to the bottom of a dressing-room prank.

“They know if I saw it, I wouldn’t lie,” Morton says, smiling. “I do chuckle at that sometimes.”

Morton is a devout Christian, which marks him out as different in the sometimes insular world of football. Not as different as you might think, though. Through the work of Linvoy Primus, the former Portsmouth defender, and the Christians In Sport charity, Morton has come to realise that he is far from alone.

Good on him, my Mrs will be very pleased !

We definitely need more firepower up top, with hopefully Waldron coming in in time for tomorrow.

Looking longer term, I wonder if we'd try and prise Josh Kelly from Solihull Moors? I'd really like to see him in a blue shirt and since we missed out on him from Maidenhead, he's scored 22 in 66 up there and bang on the 1 in 3 strike rate for a decent stiker.

Just looked for tickets regarding Eastleigh away does anyone know if they will open up the terrace option for us lot.. I know this isn’t the right thread but just wanted to get answer as never visited that ground so not sure what terrace option is / how many it holds ..

Maybe it's just me but I've not rated him as much as some others. I'm more excited when players like Stokes or Kelly are mentioned.
Morais is a very good NL / L2 player and scored against us a few times im certain. As for Stokes he will only leave for league football and would cost a decent fee I would think. Can’t comment on kelly as not sure how he is getting on at Solihull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back