• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the current transfer embargo placed on the club, as promised, here is my Southend United summer 2024 recruitment plan document.

🔹 6 different roles
🔹 29 players profiled
🔹 6.4k words

Hopefully it will become relevant at some point! Thanks everyone.

Great research and well presented, it put`s me at the top of the rollercoaster ride that is Southend United FC. I don`t want to go and look at the Takeover thread after reading this 🤣 😂:LoyalSupporter::Thank You:🙏🙏🙏
Thank you!

I was reluctant to release it considering the off-field situation at present. Hopefully things are sorted out soon and my article becomes relevant.

Despite the current transfer embargo placed on the club, as promised, here is my Southend United summer 2024 recruitment plan document.

🔹 6 different roles
🔹 29 players profiled
🔹 6.4k words

Excellent work, and a few of those names are on the famous whiteboard.

Sooner everything is sorted the better.

🔹 6 different roles
🔹 29 players profiled
🔹 6.4k words

I guess we'll never know but it would be interesting to know how this excellent piece of work compares with John Still's long- or shortlist. In the present economic climate I would be more inclined to target more closely those players who are used to the higher living and housing costs in the southern half of the country or who have family ties there. It's largely a lot cheaper to live north of Peterborough. (I speak from experience!)

🔹 6 different roles
🔹 29 players profiled
🔹 6.4k words

Great read!

🔹 6 different roles
🔹 29 players profiled
🔹 6.4k words

Good analysis! I've flagged up Mundle-Smith as someone we should have in mind a couple of times over the past years.

Not sure if it's anything, but Dackers has appeared in a promotional video released a couple of hours ago. Not sure when this was filmed though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-175617.png
    Screenshot_20240603-175617.png
    652.1 KB · Views: 80
Excellent work, and a few of those names are on the famous whiteboard.

Sooner everything is sorted the better.
I appreciate that you seem to know a fare more than many on here, so to bring a little humour back to this beloved old (message)board, could you maybe describe what the white board actually looks like? for those that aren't as well connected as yourself please? in essence a white board is a white board, but if you google white board there are literally thousands.

I appreciate that you seem to know a fare more than many on here, so to bring a little humour back to this beloved old (message)board, could you maybe describe what the white board actually looks like? for those that aren't as well connected as yourself please? in essence a white board is a white board, but if you google white board there are literally thousands.
Do they use different colour ink similar to Smiffys emojis system?

Capital letters or joined up?

If its the one, which i assume was in King Kevs Office.
Then

I have first hand experience of this, and can 100% confirm.
That.
It was a board and it was white, it had a standard white board eraser, and there was 4 pens.

Blue, Red, Black & Green.

Hope that helps.

If its the one, which i assume was in King Kevs Office.
Then

I have first hand experience of this, and can 100% confirm.
That.
It was a board and it was white, it had a standard white board eraser, and there was 4 pens.

Blue, Red, Black & Green.

Hope that helps.
Pretty sure the pens are red, green, blue and black

Perhaps different colours for positions on the pitch?

Green = goalie?
Red = striker?
Black = defender?
Blue = midfielder?

This could then be developed further. For instance, an attacking midfielder could be in blue underlined in red .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back