• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that, but we only have I think 13 players available right now, if we were to KO tomorrow. Unless of course the league allowed us to register several players on non contract terms, like last summer.

Not sure we are able to exercise the 1 year options on the likes of GSM whilst under embargo. Which is concerning.
I would hope we exercised the option on GSM before the embargo. If not, that's a real **** up given we spent weeks with the WUP over us but not embargoed.

Yep sorry typo, should be can't. Will edit
Yep and the issue is, will the likes of GSM want to extend on a non contract basis, or take up a proper contract and the security it offers elsewhere?

I’d imagine he will have many suitors.

This is slowly turning into an absolute disaster again regards next season. The embargo will kill us. Again.

But I suppose we have much bigger problems than that. Just getting to the end of June looks difficult as it stands.

Yep and the issue is, will the likes of GSM want to extend on a non contract basis, or take up a proper contract and the security it offers elsewhere?

I’d imagine he will have many suitors.

This is slowly turning into an absolute disaster again regards next season. The embargo will kill us. Again.

But I suppose we have much bigger problems than that. Just getting to the end of June looks difficult as it stands.
We have to shift the embargo. It must be ST on sale with a way to keep the money away from Ron. If 500 people, like me, are willing to take the risk then we pay the bill.

We have to shift the embargo. It must be ST on sale with a way to keep the money away from Ron. If 500 people, like me, are willing to take the risk then we pay the bill.
I understand fully what you post.
My suspicion is that if/when the current Rat Bad Debt gets paid other companies owed by the Rat will, (and I say this not criticising them), seek a similar way to get their owed dues from him, and next embargo etc.

I understand fully what you post.
My suspicion is that if/when the current Rat Bad Debt gets paid other companies owed by the Rat will, (and I say this not criticising them), seek a similar way to get their owed dues from him, and next embargo etc.
I understand and agree. That would take another good few weeks though - and maybe DD will be sorted by then or we could have sorted a few bits out with the squad? (Big maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back