• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you tell Adam Crowther that he's a poor recruit to his face?
I like the look of all three new signings. Morton although similar to Miley has an excellent passing range, Waldron looked much sharper last night after two weeks full training and took his goal very well. But for me Crowther is the stand out player the last two games. Very very good player and now scored as well. Happy with the recruitment so far

Defo agree with others the 3 we added have all looked very good even at the early stages
the calmness and composure from Ac plus a threat from set pieces which we have missed for a while .

JM passing range is so good both short and long such a steady player as well as confident with the ball at he’s feet .

Waldron looks like he can finish well and took he’s goal very well last night also impressed by he movement and runs when off the ball to create space for others .

Interesting comment on Toby Edser. His contract at Ebbsfleet ends on 30 June 2024. He does look like a creative mid-fielder with a few goals in his locker.
He feels to me from the bits and bobs I've seen of him, and from his stats, that he could be the type of player that we need to better link midfield to attack. Charlie Ruff could do similar.

Don't need anybody new.
Dackers and Wood are more than capable to get into starting lineup.
And still have first choices in the treatment room.
Great display today.
Referee makes out of 10 ..0.5

Don't need anybody new.
Dackers and Wood are more than capable to get into starting lineup.
And still have first choices in the treatment room.
Great display today.
Referee makes out of 10 ..0.5
I disagree, we should always be looking to improve. I’d like some competition for Husin as he has been pedestrian in recent games and think the competition would be good for him.

I disagree, we should always be looking to improve. I’d like some competition for Husin as he has been pedestrian in recent games and think the competition would be good for him.
Yes agree that's exactly what's needed , I would suggest Coker Wood and AN other competing with Wes and Noor for attacking goal scoring MF positions.
Next season possibly GK, LWB , RWB to obviously depending on Demi and Martin just being employed as Coaches..

In the summer (if the council issues are sorted), would love that one big marquee signing where we show this league we mean business.

The consortium can see they have the crowds to help with investment risk, get the summer right with merchandise (still can’t get a shirt), fan zone (Euros) etc then hopefully Kev can have a few more pennies next season.

Also, hope the club/trust reach out to fans in the summer to help get the pre season safety certificate early & cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back