• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor is criminally under rated. Has been incredibly solid covering Hobson this year. IMO he has found his position at RCB

One of the best players so far this term.

I know Kensdale is a bit of a fan’s favourite, lots of potential etc etc, but Taylor has been our rock & I’d pick him over any other CB we currently have.

I’d even go as far as saying, get in a real experienced leader at the back, and let him marshall Ralph and Taylor.

One of the best players so far this term.

I know Kensdale is a bit of a fan’s favourite, lots of potential etc etc, but Taylor has been our rock & I’d pick him over any other CB we currently have.

I’d even go as far as saying, get in a real experienced leader at the back, and let him marshall Ralph and Taylor.
POTS followed closely by Gus and Miley for me

Clarky's comment on Taylor is so good.

Being a good midfielder he is used to having the ball at his feet, so he has got us out of tight spots at the back this season with the ball on the ground exactly down to his ball control and vision.

He obviously isn't shy of a tackle and is decent in the air, all which makes him an excellent choice for CB and with Kensdale, Kaba, Ralph, a fit Lomas and hopefully Crowther (I am still saying hopefully until I see pics of him with the scarf), we have a helluva back line in the making at this level, as well as the knowledge we can cover injuries.

Last edited:
Speaking of switching out Taylor, this is what i've been crying out for King Kev to do to my mates for ages. I would put Morton in the left wing back position, and get him to play the Alexander-Arnold role stepping into midfield and spraying it about with his cultured left peg. Moving Bridge into left midfield role and reverting to wing back when morton steps into the middle. pushing fonguck to the right of the trio and Miley/Husin in the middle. I'd also switch over taylor and Miley occasionally to make mincemeat of the other gaffers plans imo. Simple as

Speaking of switching out Taylor, this is what i've been crying out for King Kev to do to my mates for ages. I would put Morton in the left wing back position, and get him to play the Alexander-Arnold role stepping into midfield and spraying it about with his cultured left peg. Moving Bridge into left midfield role and reverting to wing back when morton steps into the middle. pushing fonguck to the right of the trio and Miley/Husin in the middle. I'd also switch over taylor and Miley occasionally to make mincemeat of the other gaffers plans imo. Simple as
After Ralph's performance this weekend I'd like to see him left wing back to free up jack for something with less defensive responsibility

But Morton only signed less than two weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back