• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Things to be done soon once COSU own the club

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
I would like to see the Consortium offer an unallocated seating section. That way those who want can sit in a specific seat can book a seat in the allocated section and those who want to sit with friends/move around etc can just book in the unallocated section.

@Shrimperstrust is this something you can suggest?
I think that might be what happens if they repatriate the North Bank.

I really don't like to see the "wild & keen" home fans alongside the away fans.

I have sat in grounds such as Oldham & had some "interesting individuals" [I think the word you were looking for is primevel - Ed] just a short distance away being quite unpleasant when all I want to do is watch the game.

Perhaps I am just an old git but I still like the idea that the two groups are at the opposite ends of the ground.

I have sat in grounds such as Oldham & had some "interesting individuals" [I think the word you were looking for is primevel - Ed] just a short distance away being quite unpleasant when all I want to do is watch the game.

Perhaps I am just an old git but I still like the idea that the two groups are at the opposite ends of the ground.

Sounds like your describing regulars from the South lower.

Kills any atmosphere

The way things are going (especially if there is a strong start to the season) we (the club) will be pushing up against capacity ................ adding another 1,000 to the capacity x £20 = £20,000 per game.

We have over 20 home games & possibly some cup games (perhaps we are due a cup run?) ....... the amount over a season could (and I say could) add up to quite a bit of money.

There used to be a poster on here (The Sheriff?) who knew a lot about football grounds & improvements.

Vinyl wrap the roofs of the stands....instant face lift and another advertising space.
Far to slow old man! :Smile2:

Southend United are pleased to announce that local print company Solopress have extended their partnership with the Club for the 2024/25 season.

The deal, which will mean Solopress retain naming rights to the North Bank, will see the company wrap the top of the Solopress North Bank in their branding, as well as the tunnel area and their own corporate box.

As official Print Partners of Southend United, the company will also be on hand to help provide their services to the club’s other partners.

The online print company has been based in Southend-on-Sea since 1999. It has since become the UK’s most trusted print company with 30,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot.

Solopress is a great example of a local company that has grown to employ over 200 people and become a nationally recognised brand, so we’re proud to be extending our relationship with them once again.

The 2023/24 season was a significant landmark in the relationship between the Club and Solopress, as the firm sponsored Blues’ home and away shirts for the campaign.

Simon Cooper, Managing Director at Solopress said: "We're delighted to extend our partnership with Southend United for the 2024/25 season. Being able to support our local club through sponsorship of the North Bank and branding key areas of the stadium is a great honour. It’s truly exciting to see our company name displayed prominently around Roots Hall.

“We look forward to continuing our work as the official Print Partner, providing top-quality services to the club and its partners, and further strengthening our community ties."

Rylee Doe, Commercial Executive, added: “We are extremely grateful to Solopress for their continued support of our Club.

"Last season, Solopress were a huge support in helping us achieve our ambitions on and off the pitch as they stepped in at the eleventh hour to sponsor the front of our shirts. Their engagement with our loyal supporters has also been great to see, with their Christmas campaign and support of our charity partner the Carli Lansley Foundation great examples of that.

“We’re looking forward to working together closely throughout the season.”

If you’re looking for a company to exceed your expectations when it comes to print, head over to their website by clicking here.

As mentioned on many occasions on many threads, prioritise work on the N/W corner
Increased capacity = increased revenues, would pay for itself in good time especially if toilets and catering were done in line surely 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Southend United are pleased to announce that local print company Solopress have extended their partnership with the Club for the 2024/25 season.

The deal, which will mean Solopress retain naming rights to the North Bank, will see the company wrap the top of the Solopress North Bank in their branding, as well as the tunnel area and their own corporate box.

As official Print Partners of Southend United, the company will also be on hand to help provide their services to the club’s other partners.

The online print company has been based in Southend-on-Sea since 1999. It has since become the UK’s most trusted print company with 30,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot.

Solopress is a great example of a local company that has grown to employ over 200 people and become a nationally recognised brand, so we’re proud to be extending our relationship with them once again.

The 2023/24 season was a significant landmark in the relationship between the Club and Solopress, as the firm sponsored Blues’ home and away shirts for the campaign.

Simon Cooper, Managing Director at Solopress said: "We're delighted to extend our partnership with Southend United for the 2024/25 season. Being able to support our local club through sponsorship of the North Bank and branding key areas of the stadium is a great honour. It’s truly exciting to see our company name displayed prominently around Roots Hall.

“We look forward to continuing our work as the official Print Partner, providing top-quality services to the club and its partners, and further strengthening our community ties."

Rylee Doe, Commercial Executive, added: “We are extremely grateful to Solopress for their continued support of our Club.

"Last season, Solopress were a huge support in helping us achieve our ambitions on and off the pitch as they stepped in at the eleventh hour to sponsor the front of our shirts. Their engagement with our loyal supporters has also been great to see, with their Christmas campaign and support of our charity partner the Carli Lansley Foundation great examples of that.

If you’re looking for a company to exceed your expectations when it comes to print, head over to their website by clicking here.
Simon Cooper has come a long way since being obsessed with Carly in the Inbetweeners.

I'm full of good ideas you mean

Renew Scoreboard - In Progress
Justin as Chairman - DONE
Season Tickets on sale - DONE
Sell Shedloads - In Progress
Sponsors back on board - In Progress
Create relationships with local businesses - In Progress
Re-lay Pitch - DONE
Onions in Burgers - ???????
Player contracts renewed - DONE
Management team contracts renewed - DONE
Sign some players - In Progress
Create Feeling of goodwill around club - DONE
Maintain it - In Progress
Install - "Aint no Stoppin' us now" when team runs out on match days - TBC

It looks so much better than a year ago.

Please add.................

Back