• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* Printing Eastwood's name in the programme as 'Fredy' because that's how it said it was spelt. He then changed his mind a few weeks later and it was changed to 'Freddy'.

* Freddy Eastwood - and all of the amazing stories that came with him. Fly tipping, exercising his horses on the A127, terrorising James Lawson. The list goes on.

i think the first one was Scriven not being the brightest bloke in the world bless him.

Ron stating he is using HMRC as a "bank"

Flahavan getting his knob out down an alley next to Churchills and getting done for indecent exposure.

Ron making fools out of hundreds of us to march to Southend and Rochford council to help grant planning permission for FF

This is the best one....

Ron again mugging the fans off by selling "legacy" t-shirts ahead of the move to FF.

To be fair on that one, they were very clear about what what you were getting (nothing) when you bought those shares. Buyer beware.

In fairness I get first(ish) dibs on tickets for big games, so roll on R3 on the FA Cup :whistling:

I remember us getting some female model as the new tannoy announcer. I think they got her to read the scores out at half-time in her first game, she was terrible and never did it again. Think it was either our League One title season or Championship season.

Gotta love our club. :facepalm:

The Seagull at Roots Hall who was, for a feverish ten minutes, our most creative outlet.

The perennially-available Millwall match tickets on the ticket office hotline.

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet...

The time Phil Brown thought it would be a good idea to get Jeremy Kyle in the dressing room before the game!

Altogether now... :facepalm:

Back