• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect what is not being waited for is the planning process but getting the original deal for the council to rent on the RH side modified for the extra FF properties instead. It's an annoying time of year to get this done - I'm trying to get stuff inked at the moment and between people off sick or already off on Christmas holidays it's slow going.

To be clear, I’m firmly trying to stay positive, when this sale prices started I never thought anyone would buy us with the whole FF dream still alive at that point. We’re nearly there!

I’m as frustrated as any of you but it was never going to be easy. We’re close to getting Ron out the club and being owned by a group many of which are local and some are fans, we’ve just got to keep waiting, it will be worth it in the end.

The only thing I wonder is, would it do any good if all of us were to contact the council attempting to apply pressure, nothing abusive, just emails pleading for them to hurry up, my concern would be that a large influx of emails may actually slow the process down.

Keep the faith.

When i went to bed last night .What with the statment given out i was cross .Goit up this morning and read all the statments .And quite frankley im so bloody angary now i dont think this will ever get done .And that means i will never set foot in the hall again thanks to one RAT CALLED RON RAT MARTIN . may you rot in hell you creep .

When i went to bed last night .What with the statment given out i was cross .Goit up this morning and read all the statments .And quite frankley im so bloody angary now i dont think this will ever get done .And that means i will never set foot in the hall again thanks to one RAT CALLED RON RAT MARTIN . may you rot in hell you creep .

It will get done.

Personally, I’m getting ready for Christmas and looking forward to time with the family and friends, festive football, the darts and worlds strongest man. I’m not letting the stress and worry of this takeover effect me anymore.

Just relax and have a good Christmas, hopefully we get positive news before then, if not roll on 2024.

There’s a common denominator here.

Consortium are frustrated, SBC are frustrated, fans are frustrated, Firth is frustrated.

What or who is frustrating everyone?

🐀
Indeed. Very telling, and (unfortunately) not really a surprise.

It seems my point yesterday is true: that cockroach 🪳 is trying to prove the point that he's in control until he decides otherwise.

Given AF's comment it also seems that the issue with the council is a non-issue. What is 🪳 expecting from the council? They're not going to grant planning permission without new plans being submitted so is he going to make everyone wait until then?

What an arse.

Indeed. Very telling, and (unfortunately) not really a surprise.

It seems my point yesterday is true: that cockroach 🪳 is trying to prove the point that he's in control until he decides otherwise.

Given AF's comment it also seems that the issue with the council is a non-issue. What is 🪳 expecting from the council? They're not going to grant planning permission without new plans being submitted so is he going to make everyone wait until then?

What an arse.

I suspect he needs the lease agreement on the flats re agreed for the changes from RH to FF. If I recall when the original document was agreed that was a milestone that would unlock some financing - presumably he needs that agreed - not 100% sure why it needs to hold up sale of the club - guess it's some security.

Really hope we're not waiting for planning to be agreed

I hear the gist of the Trust AGM was that Rees was 'hoping' the takeover would be complete in two weeks. That the consortium are paying the wages (even though they do not officially own the club) and that we are taking to the NL about the possibility of getting players in before Saturday (despite the embargo).
correct. I was there and yes the above in a nutshell

Ron who loves southend united he says .Should now finaly sell the club instead of stalling over a few piddling homes Let the new owners get on with sving the club .Your fight is not with the club the fans or the concortium .The council has allready passed the homes on fossetts And a stadium that wont be built .SO RON take what you have and then get your new homes put through the council Without holding up the sale of the club MARTIN its time to go and leve us in peace .

It feels like almost all issues we come against have two things in common. The rat family and the council being involved. We all rightly blame Ray for a lot of things but he really isn’t the only one to blame: With any project when have SCC ever been quick to do anything? The council have never been supportive of us as far back as I can remember and although recently they agreed the change to the plans to an extent I don’t recall them doing much else for anyone at all. Look at all their other failures - seaway being an example.

Rat and his rodent child need to **** off asap. Everyone needs to put pressure on them as much as possible but I feel like we are similar to Man Utd fans to an extent whereby whatever happens we instantly (and again rightly do) blame Ron as we have no trust in him but at the same time others who should also be blamed tend to get a free ride off of the back of it.

Get them ****s out of the club asap. We need to move on as this is dragging on and on and is getting ****ter by the week.

I am struggling to see how this gets sorted within 2 weeks considering for most of that time there are numerous bank holidays and a lot of businesses wind down too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back