• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some updates shared with the Trust i believe. I know he is attending (or hoping to) the Trust AGM tomorrow night so maybe some news will be shared then
Personally I would say little has changed this week. It appears the consortium remain committed to seeing this through, but I'm not aware of any date set for completion yet.

Justin is meant to be at the AGM tomorrow for a Q&A but I reckon it's unlikely we'll be able to record any video/audio of it for wider distribution.

Ultimately it's at Justin's discretion and I doubt he'll want anything on record unless it's deal done. Any information of note will make it's way out onto socials one way or another no doubt.

I would say tomorrow's a new day... but so is the day after, and the day after that... the cliche is a bit worn out considering we're 9 months down the road and still not sold.

For the sake of the club this needs concluding sooner rather than later that's for sure.

Personally I would say little has changed this week. It appears the consortium remain committed to seeing this through, but I'm not aware of any date set for completion yet.

Justin is meant to be at the AGM tomorrow for a Q&A but I reckon it's unlikely we'll be able to record any video/audio of it for wider distribution.

Ultimately it's at Justin's discretion and I doubt he'll want anything on record unless it's deal done. Any information of note will make it's way out onto socials one way or another no doubt.

I would say tomorrow's a new day... but so is the day after, and the day after that... the cliche is a bit worn out considering we're 9 months down the road and still not sold.

For the sake of the club this needs concluding sooner rather than later that's for sure.
Corr that has proper depressed me was hoping Friday .

Unless everyone attending has to sign a NDA the information will get out so it might as well be recorded so the everyone knows what was actually said and not peoples interpretation.

Appreciate your update but what a **** way for us to start the day. Yet again this is going to continue to drag on. It gets more depressing every single week now.

After JRs comments last week or the week before it is harder to take as it sounded like there wasn’t much more to do at that point with DD being completed and issues with the rat sorted too.

Any idea what the hold up is?

If Justin is going to be at the AGM tonight maybehe cant say to much .But it would be helpful to the fans to say how much longer have we got to go through the pain of the takeover finaly brought toi a close .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back