• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making sure nothing comes back to bite the consortium from the tangled web the Martins have created. The deal still happening.
That's the whole problem, isn't it ? If he'd kept it simplistic, a deal would have been very straight forward. Yet, Ron created this highly confusing myriad of companies etc. The blame will always lie with Ron in my eyes !

I think it's so the consortium hold a degree of flexibility around any information they give us, rather than being held to every word when they don't even own SUFC yet.

If there is any notable information disclosed tonight the wider fanbase will know about it, no doubt someone attending will post on here or on Twitter.
That was my point if it's going to posted anyway why not just record it.

That's the whole problem, isn't it ? If he'd kept it simplistic, a deal would have been very straight forward. Yet, Ron created this highly confusing myriad of companies etc. The blame will always lie with Ron in my eyes !

There is nothing unusual about operating through multiple companies so it is unfair to blame Ron here.

From the little I have heard and can mention, it's the same as before the consortium announcement. Many Hoops and hurdles to go through. Some surprises. Lawyers involved. Making sure nothing comes back to bite the consortium from the tangled web the Martins have created. The deal still happening.
We have come this far, just be patient, it will be worth it.
Just another week , and then just another week and then just another week …. And on and on and on … here take some more opium don’t go home that’s on us , hey take some more opium just stay here

I know i cant spell very well And i an not to speed in commers and stuff .BUT i can read .And a while ago i read on hear that Justin said that al D D had been complet .And an agreement had been reached with Ron Martin .So what is holding it up now .

I have no way of verifying this information and it has gone through 3 or 4 people before getting to me, but the consortium have a 5 year plan to get us to the championship and have earmarked £1m for the betterment of the playing squad in 2024. Whether than is January or the summer, I don't know. They also plan to refurbish each stand at Roots Hall.

I have no way of verifying this information and it has gone through 3 or 4 people before getting to me, but the consortium have a 5 year plan to get us to the championship and have earmarked £1m for the betterment of the playing squad in 2024. Whether than is January or the summer, I don't know. They also plan to refurbish each stand at Roots Hall.
If true hope there planning is better than completing deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back