• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds on the Rat will pay the 20m in instalments.
Well he is selling the club, ground, training ground for a quid each. So that can't be reduced.

He is absolutely potless. So expecting him to suddenly come up with a material amount of £ to settle some DD issue is also not likely to happen.And if its not a material amount then its pointless d**k waving.

What might change is how the £20m is paid. And the £20m is likely more material than anything that came out of the DD. Which brings us full circle.

But like everyone it seems, I have no idea what is going on. Almost as many rumours as posters...I do wonder however, who wins the prize for being at the bottom of the food chain here....close run thing between the supporters and the management team/players. ..

I cant understand why this little issue could be the reason why the sale is being protracted. After all he's got such a good track record of making monthly payments when due.

I don’t know the ins and outs of any deal, but I imagine it’ll be once certain “targets” are hit as opposed to monthly payments.

I’m sure there is an upfront payment, and a sum once FF is all complete but there will be other “targets” along the way.

We certainly won’t be getting the £20m in one lump sum straight away, that’s incredibly naive to believe that is the case.

My understanding was the money would be collected by the Council in stages and then paid to the Club. The payments would become payable at agreed stages of the development, before building could continue. The delay is frustrating, but I am confident it will happen.

That statement provides no information at all… No dates, no certainty. IMO, it’s a cover for Ron because he’s forced their hand to keep fans away from his house, otherwise the deal was off.

Did you skip the paragraph stating Those words are banned was complete and matters with Ron had been resolved? Or are you purposely leaving that part out just so you can have a moan?

This statement is a positive one. We are in the home straight now people, let’s go!

Those words are banned completed on the day the protest group acted. Interesting. Still lets hope its done and dusted now and we get better communication all round as a fan base that we truly deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back