• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacement for mooney and deregister players who currently injured. I don't see why the consortium would clear the debt when they don't even own the club.
I think we had one we could bring in. In NL LaLa Land you can only replace injured players if they a sufficiently injured for NL's liking. Goalkeepers being an exception even for the NL. Sufficient appears to require long term as in at least a few weeks? Of course, I don't think Kev can get clarity on the rules so its unreasonable for us to. The current quote from Kev is that he "hopes" to be able to put a side out. A clearer demonstration of the rules being nonsense you couldn't wish for..

I assume Anna Firths letter went straight to the bin without opening as they would have already known it referenced issues in which they have zero interest.

Replacement for mooney and deregister players who currently injured. I don't see why the consortium would clear the debt when they don't even own the club.
For the same reason they have invested £500k in the Club so far, covering wages amongst other things. That is an indication of their determination to seal the deal to me.

Me neither, Ron has got it all his own way.

You wouldn't buy a house where you were asked to pay all the outstanding mortgage first and all the utility bills as well.
And before any of you say 'its not like buying a house' using that analagy again

Buy a car and have to pay the outstanding garage bills before you sign.
Buy a boat and have to pay all the outstanding marina costs before the boat is yours etc...

seems madness to me, still they might be better business people than me so.......

All the ground improvements, the salary's paid and now possible the outstanding debts to HMRC to get the embargo lifted?

All with Ron not signing a thing over.....
Good luck

Me neither, Ron has got it all his own way.

You wouldn't buy a house where you were asked to pay all the outstanding mortgage first and all the utility bills as well.
And before any of you say 'its not like buying a house' using that analagy again

Buy a car and have to pay the outstanding garage bills before you sign.
Buy a boat and have to pay all the outstanding marina costs before the boat is yours etc...

seems madness to me, still they might be better business people than me so.......

All the ground improvements, the salary's paid and now possible the outstanding debts to HMRC to get the embargo lifted?

All with Ron not signing a thing over.....
Good luck

You might if you are getting the house for £1 and it'll get bulldozed whilst you wait to complete if you don't pre-emptively pay off some bills

You might if you are getting the house for £1 and it'll get bulldozed whilst you wait to complete if you don't pre-emptively pay off some bills
It all seems to be one way traffic to me , I hope I am wrong, but I can see Ron walking away from the deal, laughing with everything paid up to date for him.

Or am I just paranoid with all these delays, empty promises from Ron and false dawns as deadlines come and go?

It all seems to be one way traffic to me , I hope I am wrong, but I can see Ron walking away from the deal, laughing with everything paid up to date for him.

Or am I just paranoid with all these delays, empty promises from Ron and false dawns as deadlines come and go?

Oh I do get it but I'd like to assume they are savvy enough businessmen to have legal assurances in place to protect their early investment.

As we all know Ron is a big story teller .He has this habit of leading people up the garden path .With broken words and promisess One day pinoco you may finaly tell the truth .

Why would Lawyers work over Christmas, especially if money cannot be transferred on Bank Holidays? Moreover, they are not emotionally involved and they would rather spend Christmas with their families wouldn't they?

As both sides will pay their own legal costs I decided to step in and fund the purchase in advance as a Christmas present to the consortium and all my fellow Shrimpers. I Have transferred the full current asking price for RH to Rons offshore bank account.

If it it all falls through I don't expect to get my £1 back......But hey that's they love I have for you all.

Have I missed something? Is the Doom and Gloom because there is no announcement expected today?
As ever, the doom and gloom is because nothing has happened yet and one or two have got their knickers in a twist - and their fears are becoming accepted reality. Waiting patiently and social media are not natural bedfellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back