• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we had one we could bring in. In NL LaLa Land you can only replace injured players if they a sufficiently injured for NL's liking. Goalkeepers being an exception even for the NL. Sufficient appears to require long term as in at least a few weeks? Of course, I don't think Kev can get clarity on the rules so its unreasonable for us to. The current quote from Kev is that he "hopes" to be able to put a side out. A clearer demonstration of the rules being nonsense you couldn't wish for..

I assume Anna Firths letter went straight to the bin without opening as they would have already known it referenced issues in which they have zero interest.
The NL rules do suck but they were under the impression sufc would of been taken over by now and debts would be cleared which clearly hasn't happened..... the rat is ultimately to blame as he continues to take the ****, all this talk about the takeover being close is just talk in my opinion. Kev and Co will unfortunately have to continue to suck it up until the takeover is completed (whenever that will be) I guess if this saga continues to drag on kev and Co will have decision to make regarding their future at sufc.

Yeah....nothing to see here.
Happy Christmas one and all, except rat face clown shoes, hopefully he has a miserable one
I think you made it clear that you believe nothing is going to happen. What I don’t understand is why you have to repeat this at every opportunity. Surely once is enough. For someone who knows nothing is happening why are you on this thread so much? Attention seeking maybe. Please explain.

The NL rules do suck but they were under the impression sufc would of been taken over by now and debts would be cleared which clearly hasn't happened..... the rat is ultimately to blame as he continues to take the ****, all this talk about the takeover being close is just talk in my opinion. Kev and Co will unfortunately have to continue to suck it up until the takeover is completed (whenever that will be) I guess if this saga continues to drag on kev and Co will have decision to make regarding their future at sufc.
They aren't a special set of rules for us. they are the league rules. And they need changing for all the reasons many have already pointed out. Not least for the sake of future 'victims'.

They aren't a special set of rules for us. they are the league rules. And they need changing for all the reasons many have already pointed out. Not least for the sake of future 'victims'.
I thought those rules apply to every club in the NL. They do have history chucking clubs out if they aren't playing by the rules ie not paying HMRC, lets hope that doesn't happen to us. It is on us to get our house in order which has rarely happened in Ron time at sufc. Ultimately its ron who making our situation worse by not paying what's owed (like he hasn't got history) and preventing sufc being takeover. The guy is piece of **** living in some ****ed up world.

Last edited:
Hopefully sandat has signed and just will be announced tmrw
A little disappointed nothing, as yet, has been announced today. The essential is that we have one or two extra bodies in for tomorrow. For the rest, patience is a virtue and God, have we been obliged to have that in spades or trumps? (That what you get for being out of the UK for so long.......old age doesn't help either!) for sooooo long. Hopefully not much longer to wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back