• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I mentioned on the transfer thread, my source is one away from the consortium....

This is what I was told at lunchtime....

The debts were paid and settled yesterday. The embargo being lifted ratified today.

The deal has been done, and barring any last minute hitches the Consortium HOPE to make an announcement between 4 and 5 this afternoon, with Barnet on Boxing Day being the first game to be fully under the Consortium's control.

Now I am nowhere near close enough to know what those last minute hitches are, or even if there are any. I was told in good faith and the person concerned rang someone to confirm before telling me in my presence.

So, like everyone else I have everything crossed and not meaning to mislead, artificially raise hopes, on the other hand, heard some very reliable info and not wanting to tease, so sharing what I know.

Nothing was mentioned about players coming in, either on loan or permanently apart from the there are 2-3 ready to come straight in. " which is and has been in the public domain already.

So I am now like the rest of us, sitting, waiting, hoping and praying that this is not another false dawn and by this evening will have something to really lift the lid off of Christmas.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
This is what I mentioned on the transfer thread, my source is one away from the consortium....

The debts were paid and settled yesterday. The embargo being lifted ratified today.

The deal has been done, and barring any last minute hitches the Consortium HOPE to make an announcement between 4 and 5 this afternoon, with Barnet on Boxing Day being the first game to be fully under the Consortium's control.

Now I am nowhere near close enough to know what those last minute hitches are, or even if there are any. I was told in good faith and the person concerned rang someone to confirm before telling me in my presence.

So, like everyone else I have everything crossed and not meaning to mislead, artificially raise hopes, on the other hand, heard some very reliable info and not wanting to tease, so sharing what I know.

Nothing was mentioned about players coming in, either on loan or permanently apart from the there are 2-3 ready to come straight in. " which is and has been in the public domain already.

So I am now like the rest of us, sitting, waiting, hoping and praying that this is not another false dawn and by this evening will have something to really lift the lid off of Christmas.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Hope this true, but hard to get too excited. Its just another 'ive been told this' post. Not saying you are lying at all but so many people have said a source close to the consortium has told them this or that its become silly now. Hope your source is correct but why would this be any different to many others on here?

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
So if we hear nothing from now until 5pm we can assume there is a hold up or delay somewhere. But at least we know it's close

If there's nothing before 5pm without explanation I'm never trusting any ITK people ever again

I don't class myself as ITK, let me make that clear, just my source is and he and I in my post stressed the word "HOPE". Nothing is 100%, until it is done, and that definitely relates to this deal.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Foil off the champagne, but the cage still on

i’m just about to partake in works Xmas **** up so any news will be greeted with much 🍺

i’m just about to partake in works Xmas **** up so any news will be greeted with much 🍺
Have fun.

Drinks Cabinet - Telephone Box Design (Red)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back