• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of hit or miss. He usually just reposts rumours with good reputation - some of them have been false so I would say 7
I’m not sure they’ve been false, rather things don’t always work out the way the club expects.

He’s broken a number of stories. They’ve often taken a lot longer to come to fruition than expected.

Probably the most damaging of all the vices

For me its been nearly 50 years. I have had spells when I'm clean but sadly relapsed each time and the result is often heavier use.

Even tried anonymous help groups and openly admitted it. Cost me thousands and several relationships over the decades. I've tried gambling, drink and drugs in an effort to divert my habit but nothing gives the same buzz.

At my age I now accept its part of my life and although studies have proved long term SUFC support can seriously impact your mental and physical health......I just can stop

But as the saying goes "I would rather live one day as Shrimper than life time as a Scouser."

For those who can’t see the tweet

View attachment 30330
Not all rumours are true but sometimes the first news of a really big event appears in the guise of a message like the one above. Here is hoping for an early Christmas present for the long suffering Blues fan base.
If this does happen today I will be so envious of those able to attend RH on Boxing Day!
Seasonal greetings to all on SZ especially those hard working moderators as well as Cricko and others involved in keeping the show on the road. Your efforts are truly appreciated and you all deserve to enjoy a happy, healthy and prosperous 20241

Not all rumours are true but sometimes the first news of a really big event appears in the guise of a message like the one above. Here is hoping for an early Christmas present for the long suffering Blues fan base.
If this does happen today I will be so envious of those able to attend RH on Boxing Day!
Seasonal greetings to all on SZ especially those hard working moderators as well as Cricko and others involved in keeping the show on the road. Your efforts are truly appreciated and you all deserve to enjoy a happy, healthy and prosperous 20241
I wonder if we'll be in the Intergalactic Super League by 20241. Or maybe Ron's head in a jar will still be in charge

It's the Winter Solstice today, so I'm taking that as a positive sign that tomorrow will be brighter and longer for us all. Good News today please, I don't mind if it's drip fed, but it would be absolutely great if we could have some new, highly skilled, full of energy chums with exactly the right attitude in the squad tomorrow afternoon. It's not much to ask is it?

As of ten minutes ago I’ve finished work for the year so can have the almighty hangover from hell that will be the result of celebrating the good news we’re all waiting for. So Justin and co if you’re reading this…any time from now for the announcement is fine by me 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back