• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all rumours are true but sometimes the first news of a really big event appears in the guise of a message like the one above. Here is hoping for an early Christmas present for the long suffering Blues fan base.
If this does happen today I will be so envious of those able to attend RH on Boxing Day!
Seasonal greetings to all on SZ especially those hard working moderators as well as Cricko and others involved in keeping the show on the road. Your efforts are truly appreciated and you all deserve to enjoy a happy, healthy and prosperous 20241
Thanks, that’s really appreciated :Thumbs up: I wish you good health and happiness too - Merry Christmas! It looks set to be a Christmas to remember…

It’s only 8am on what I can only describe as a day more exciting that Christmas Day for kids. What could happen no one knows but I have been glued to this and Twitter since the minute I woke up desperately waiting the greatest gift anyone could give us right now.

Come on boys please give us good news today!

Just been talking to Frankie Banks who used to play for Southend a million years ago and has been the community coach and officer for years and still is and he reckons it won’t happen today. Martin has changed a lot of the housing plans apparently that was meant to be council but now private and is holding the whole deal up, my mate has just sent me this, not sure how true it is, please say its not.

Just been talking to Frankie Banks who used to play for Southend a million years ago and has been the community coach and officer for years and still is and he reckons it won’t happen today. Martin has changed a lot of the housing plans apparently that was meant to be council but now private and is holding the whole deal up, my mate has just sent me this, not sure how true it is, please say its not.
Booo, bah humbug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back